HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Tasa EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Tasa EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Tasa EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Tasa EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Tasa EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Tasa EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Tasa EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Tasa EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Tasa EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Tasa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasa

Tasa

Pride Points : 450149

Tasa Empty
PostSubject: Tasa   Tasa EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Tasa Cubtasa

Tasa

Species: lion
Pride: Pridelands

Appearance:
Tasa’s pelt is the creamy color of the other Pridelander’s with a lighter muzzle, underside, and toes to match. She is average size for her age, but surprisingly healthy considering the conditions of the Pridelands. Her eyes are ringed a few shades darker than the rest of her pelt, and her eyes are like Scar’s, glowing green, though the rest of her looks more like her mother. Tasa wonders if the similarities to her mother will be enough to get Scar to notice her.

Personality:
Tasa is an active little cub, always ready to stick her nose into some place it shouldn’t be. She’s curious and courageous, sometimes dangerously so, and has more fun breaking the rules and following them, so long as she doesn’t get caught. However, she strives to make herself known to her father, and thrives off attention anywhere she can get it but specifically from Scar. With so many other cubs alive and in the works, Tasa feels she has to do whatever it takes to be noticed by her father and win his affections.

There is a slight tension between her and the other Prideland cubs because of this, but it’s not always realized and Tasa has yet to completely understand it. She still loves playing with the others, and cares for her siblings, but she can be rather jealous. When it comes down to it though, she is protective of her sisters and brother, especially the shier ones, doing her best to rub off her own outgoing attitude on them, but careful to read them for signs of competition.

She has the makings of a clever mind and an iron will, with stubbornness to match, but at her age nothing is fully realized and she tends to be in a turmoil of conflicting emotions between selfishness and altruism.

Family:
Father: Scar
Mother: Heshima
Sisters: Ari, Giza
Younger Brother: Kifu
Older Half-brother: Mheetu

History:
[[I made a few assumptions about the other cubs due to the personality they seemed to have in their pictures. If I’m wrong, lemme know and I will alter it! ]]

Tasa was born to Scar and Heshima, a girl, much to her father’s dismay. She and Giza were the more active right out of the womb, fighting for their share of Heshima’s attention and milk from the start. Tasa was one of the rougher of the cubs, always ready to get up and go do something, pestering anyone near by into amusing her. Her mother and father are native to the Pridelands, with turmoil in their pasts, covering all the cubs with an uncertain future. With the death of Heshima’s king, father, mother, and brother, it was no surprise she sought comfort elsewhere, even if it was front the tyrant king who was responsible for all but one of the deaths, though this goes unknown.

With Heshima’s timidness far from inherited in Tasa, the cub likes to pester her mother, thriving off the attention, and is always asking questions about the other lions, most notably Scar. Tasa, having not yet realized how dark her father is, strives to make him proud and draw his attention and affection, though he seems distracted with only making more cubs. It bothers her to no end, and Tasa, wanting her way, will do what it takes to make her place in the pride known and respected, even as a little cub. Tasa enjoys playing with anything that is willing to respond, and sometimes that isn’t even necessary, and is especially fond of hunting games, which she already thrives at. She cares for her litter-mates very much, very protective of them, but also subconsciously sees them as competition for others affections. Especially her sister Ari as the cub looks more like their grandmother, said to gain her a special place in Scar’s heart. One that Tasa will fight to have. Still, her relationship with her family is such as a only-I-can-beat-them-up state of mind, keeping others with negative intensions away from her siblings, especially the slightly weaker Ari and Kifu.

The ways of the world for Tasa are slightly skewed, having a tyrant as a father whom she thinks the world of, naturally. Should she grow to understand how dark her father is, her loyalties may shift, but as of now she is determined to be the best daughter Scar could have, though whether that means following or breaking the rules is still uncertain. Tasa has a lot of potential as a sly, strong lioness; but her heart can be easily blackened if the young cub is not careful.

--------

OOC Alias: Cait
Best Way to Contact: PM
Rp Sample: See Abuto!

note: I think I should be able to keep up with everyone, but if not, I WILL let you know and I'll decide who to drop.

Also Scar or Heshima, if there's anything you'd like me to change, do let me know!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pride Points : 452152

Tasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasa   Tasa EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://tlkdh.rpg-board.net

Tasa
Page 1 of 1