HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Timon EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Timon EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Timon EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Timon EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Timon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Timon EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Timon EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Timon EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Timon EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Timon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timon

Timon

Pride Points : 427705

Timon Empty
PostSubject: Timon   Timon EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Timon Timon

Timon

Species: Meerkat
Pride: None

Appearance: Not the most attractive to his kind, Timon is a little bit on the lanky side which adds to the ironic humor of the duo Timon and Pumbaa. As hopefully every meerkat should have, Timon has fur and his is mainly a beige with a peach toned underbelly. His palms are the same peach which contrasts with his human-like fingers that are a medium brown. His ears hang fairly low almost like a dog's would which consist of the same medium brown. His smile is wide enough to literally from ear to ear, he just has the biggest bulging eyes that show most of his wide variety of emotions. His tail is dipped with a medium brown and his back has a few stripes. But the most important physical attribute of Timon Berkowitz (imo) is his beautiful red tuft of hair on his head.

Personality: Let's face it, Timon makes everyone laugh. I know it, you know it, he knows it. Laughs feed his cocky attitude and self-praising comes naturally. We've seen Timon take credit for many of Pumbaa's brilliant plans but in reality, he's a quick thinker. Sometime's is easy to wonder why he's so cocky, he's a scaredy kat. Timon is lazy, he'd rather just swing around eating some nice slimy bugs in a vine hammock than leave his comfort and go do something. Unless, that something is to help someone in need.

As selfish as he can be he's really a generous, loyal friend. Has he ever left Pumbaa? I don't think so. He's very easy-going but can get angry when he's got enough frustration bottled up inside. Timon will always be good-natured, Scar isn't going to be able to recruit him even though he needs that witty, sarcastic meerkat.

Family: Ma, Uncle Max, (Best Friends) Pumbaa and Simba.
History:
Timon has always had his head in the clouds, even back when he lived at home in his colony near the outskirts of Pride Rock. He failed to do meerkat related jobs like sentry duty to digging the protective tunnels. All he wanted was to have a more important life than having to dig all the time or run for his life especially after his Uncle Max almost died from being attacked by the trio of hyenas.

Soon after he heads off to a better world he runs into Rafiki who tells him to look beyond what he sees and Pumbaa who he sees as a bodyguard but quickly turns into a friend. Taking what Rafiki said literally he tried looking beyond Pride Rock during the presentation of Simba the new prince.

Timon ignored Pumbaa's warning of his anxiety in crowds, which of course Pumbaa farts knocking out all of the group behind them simulating the animals bowing. As the duo keep looking for a place to live they witness major events in Simba's life without knowing it. Finally, they find a resourceful jungle to call home. Timon then learns of Pumbaa's own hope for Hakuna Matata and become closer friends. Timon found Simba along with Pumbaa when Simba succumbed to heat exhaustion.

After Pumbaa suggested an adult Simba would make a great bodyguard, he took the idea for his own, per usual. When Simba woke up from Timon splashing water on him, they taught him their life philosophy, "Hakuna Matata". He also introduced Simba to a diet of bugs to keep Simba from one day eating himself and Pumbaa.
--------

OOC Alias: Stormy
Best Way to Contact: Pm
Rp Sample:
Fast asleep the meerkat rolled over in his banana tree leaf bed, snoring with a high pitched purring noise he practically inhaled and exhaled the end of the leaf. The time kept going though Timon loved his sleep, the sun annoyingly peeking through all the trees of the jungle he called home. Sleeping on his right side the meerkat sat straight up with natural poise in an upward position. The more he became awake the more he got annoyed at the sun. Standing up with anger, shaking his fist he yelled. "Really?! I always move spots but you always find me! Tonight I'm sleeping under a rock!" Angered mumbling ensued as the lanky meerkat stumbled to the water source, no doubt a few socially unaccepted words were murmured. With his short legs he kneeled before the water splashing the cool moisture on his face. Suddenly, a loud and obnoxious growl was heard and a sudden pain in the tiny stomach. The meerkat jumped up as awake as he'll get, "Grub time!!" with his arms and legs in the position looking like he was ready to do a jumping jack.

Wait, something felt wrong. Something or someone was missing. Almost concerned the skinny creature turned around with a dastardly smile, to see no large pig to eat all the grub of the morning, the best time to feast. Quickly he scurried to the best spot, dug as his kind does so well and picked out all the best looking bugs and insects scraping them onto his platter leaf. Then he stopped looking at all the fast ones leave, "So much food no one to share it with! I'm so lonely without my buddy!" Soft sobs came from the meerkats mouth as he was stuffing it with all the bugs that were left, as to eat with his emotion. As much as Timon wouldn't admit it to anyone, he missed that big mook.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pride Points : 452152

Timon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timon   Timon EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://tlkdh.rpg-board.net

Timon
Page 1 of 1