HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abuto

Abuto

Pride Points : 449811

Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully)   Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm

HI GUYS I'M ALIVE.

Quick summary -- my trip was GREAT! I was also right to assume I'd have no internet, because I didn't even touch a computer for five weeks. It was strange, but I really enjoyed it. As for why I haven't been here since then -- it was a harder transition back into my normal life than I thought. I have a lot on my plate, and just trying to balance it again. I also just started classes again this week, and with 18 credit hours, I'll be slow while I adjust back into school and with all my reading.

That said, I am sad to say I will be dropping Quanna and Kavu for the time being. Kavu will be up for adoption again, if anyone wants to play him. Though I'm dropping them in such a way that they won't be deleted, so if I find I have more time again once I get back into the swing of things, I may pick them back up. (But if you want to play Kavu, please do! Poor little guy has had so little action).

As for Quanna -- if someone comes along and becomes/wants to be queen of the desertlands, have at it! I figure if I want to pick her back up later and such a thing happens, I will just make her an elder and say she passed down the thrown or something like that. (Though, knowing me, I probably will pick her up again later because I love her and want her to interact with the cubs again <3 )

Besides that -- if I was doing a thread with you that I still need to reply to, PLEASE message me. If we have a plot we need to pick back up, again, MESSAGE ME. If there's something you want to do that we didn't previously talk about -- MESSAGE MEEEEE.

A lot has happened since I've left, and I want to catch up but remain organized while doing so. So if you could make it easier on my and just let me know what I owe, I will be more than happy to work on that! Very Happy

I'm excited to be coming back! I've missed you guys and all our characters! I hope I can get back to being as active as I can, as quick as possible! But don't be surprised if I'm slow Sad
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Pride Points : 437322

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully)   Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Welcome back!!

Any way....

Nala and Sarafina thread when and if she goes out to find Simba?

Kavu and Tama thread? Tama has a open post I think by a tree
Back to top Go down
Pumbaa

Pumbaa

Pride Points : 443719

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully)   Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Welcome back, Cait! Will you make Nala attack Pumbaa?
Back to top Go down
http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully)   Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Back into the Swing Of things! (hopefully)
Page 1 of 1