HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Teaching EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Teaching EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Teaching EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Teaching EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Teaching EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Teaching EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Teaching EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Teaching EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Teaching EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Teaching

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarafina

Sarafina

Pride Points : 444389

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Teaching   Teaching EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:25 am

Sarafina awoke one morning to the pulling of her ear and the grabbing of her ear, plus probably the jumping up and down ontop of her as she was sleeping soundly in the little nest that Ismahel had put together for her and Kujuta. "Mmh not now Kujuta." She says sleeply, she knew it could be her, the weight felt like her daughter and not the other cubs or young teens that would've tried to wake her up so she could watch them while Ismahel was out doing his king duties.

She could hear her daughter companing as she was still sleeping 'but mooom you promised to let me go on the hunting trip today so I wouldn't be stuck here with them boys.' Sarafina could either have laughed or tried her best to go back to sleep at that point, but it was no use, one final tug upon her ear and she finally awoken. "Fine, fine." She yawns. "I'm up." She stretched as her daughter finally moved away from her.

"Now Kujuta, this is your first lesson, so listen wisely, and watch closely as I hunt today, you don't want to end up hurt okay." She says to her daughter. She hoped her daughter would listen to her, though she had two cubs before little Kujuta, it seemed like they either listened to her, or something happened and they needed to be rescued. Oh the joys of parenthood, and she was just glad that Kujuta was her last offspring.

She led her daughter to the hunting grounds. She turned to her daughter and smiled at her. "OK Kujuta, stay low, but watch." She whispered to her, hoping that her words wouldn't startle the prey. Though she could only hope her daughter would obey her, so they would still be fed that day.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Pride Points : 435422

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 am

She had been doing everything she could to get her mother up, pouncing upon her, pulling on her ear, and everything a cub her size could do to get a parent up, or a grownup up so that the cub would have company or someone paying attention to them. She giggled at the first words her mom spoke to her. She then spoke up, to her mom, saying those words, and then she waited for a response. She knew her momma had promised, but yet her mom was still sleeping, thus why she had given a final tug to her mom's ear.

She moved away from her mother, not to far away, but not too close either as she waited for her mom to get moving to the hunting grounds. She listened to her mom as she began to speak to her of the lesson. "Alright, I'll be careful." She sighs and finally stops when her mother stopped as they got to the hunting ground. She gave a light nod to her mother's words, and got low to watch her mother. She wasn't sure if they would be joined today or not, but she couldn't wait to see her mother inaction, though she wasn't sure what was going to be on the menu for today.

Though a few things were upon the cub's mind, but she wouldn't ask her mother about them, like why they were here instead of where her half siblings were, like Nala and Mheetu, though her mother had told her that Mheetu had died, but she was sure that Nala was still living. But why weren't they with Nala? Did her mother do something wrong? Her mother had never explained it to her, she had always said she would when she was older. but how old did she have to be for her mother to explain things to little Kujuta.

She wasn't very excited about the lesson, though she was rather fascinated that she got to spend more time with her mom. Although she wished she knew what happened with her father, or even if she had any half siblings from her unknown father. Her mother just said he was some random lion who trapped her, and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 am

Sarafina glanced one last time to her daughter, before she picked out a decent prey to show her daughter, to teach her daughter the first lesson of hunting. It wasn't a show then do what I just did type of lesson, it was more like 'watch me and learn from me' lesson, since it was her daughter's first lesson. Seeing her daughter low to the ground as she looked over to her, she glanced back to where the prey was hanging out.

She hoped that Nala was doing fine, but she knew that Mheetu was already dead, ever since that fall he had taken to save her from another lion before she met Kujuta's father. It surprised her that it was the father of Nala who came after her, but it was Mheetu who rescued her from him.

Oh Sarafina knew her daughter was curious of her older half sister Nala, and her brother Mheetu, but she always replied 'not until your older to hear about them.' She didn't want her daughter run off mad at her like Mheetu had done, then later rescue her from something then get hurt from it.

She picked out a sickly but decent size prey animal from the small group that had gathered near them, but at least she and her daughter were up wind from them, so that the smell was in her favor.

Sarafina moved in for the attack, sticking low but a good enough distance so she could still move like she could to capture her prey, she knew that by herself it was a bit tougher, but she usually ended up doing a good job.

She moved in for the kill, she had the prey on the run, she guided it away from its herd and towards her daughter so that her daughter could still watch. She moved in for the kill, and she done it. She pounced and put the final blow to the kill. She dragged it over to her daughter with a light smile. "And that is it Kujuta, my daughter." She says to her once she placed the head near her daughter. "A fresh kill for my little Kujuta." She says to her.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm

She watched her mother as she hunted for the two of them. She sighs with boredom, she had seen her mother do this a lot, and it was no different today. She wanted to know her father, she wanted to know her siblings, she hated the response her mother always gave her 'not until your older I will then tell you.' She watched as her mother came to her with the dead animal in her mouth.

"I'm not really that hungry mother." She says to her. "I want to know who my father is or was and more about my siblings, half and full from you and daddy, unless you don't know about him, I'm tired of you saying not until I'm older." She pauses and stands up. "HOW STINKING OLD DO I HAVE TO BE MOTHER!? FOR YOU TO TELL ME?" She shouts at her. She was tired of her repeating herself. She was angry and upset, she wasn't hungry.

She waits for her mother to answer her, and if she wasn't, she was going to take off from the hunting grounds and get lost or try to find out for herself. She was upset, and that rarely happened. "Tell me mother, I am old enough." She looks into her mother's eyes, ignoring the fact her mom just caught them food.

"I'll find out some way mother." She says to her mom. "Weather I have to run away from you and the cold lands or ask around." She says to her. She was upset, she didn't like the way she was right now, but she wanted to know and she was tired of her mother's answers.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Sarafina listened to her daughter as she began to say she wasn't hungry, well they probably could add the kill to the food storage. "That is fine Kujuta, I was giving you a lesson any way, we can go back and add this to to the food storage." She says to her daughter. She was still trying to avoid the subject of her father.

"Kujuta you'll find out, I don't want to upset you with knowing who your father was or who your siblings are from me." She sighs when her daughter began to yell at her. "Kujuta do not yell at me." She glared at her. "Kujuta I don't want you going on with life knowing who your father was, I barely knew him." She explains to her. "I will tell you about him when I know you are ready, your still young and not old enough."

"You have a half sister in the Pridelands and a deceased half brother, Nala and Mheetu." She explains to her. "I do not Know of your father's children, do not ask me, I do not know much about your father." She sighs, she wanted to tell her daughter more, but hopefully this was enough to keep her daughter from running off. "Kujuta do not run, don't be foolish." Oh she wished she had some of her friend's help, she missed her friend Sarabi, Sarabi helped her a lot in raising Nala. "Please Kujuta don't run." She repeats herself.

She looks to the deceased prey she had caught for them. "Come lets carry this back to the storage." She says to her.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Kujuta shook her head. "I don't want to go back, I don't want to go home with you." She says to her. She listens to her as her daughter spoke. "Don't run? Don't be foolish?" She asks her. "Why NOT?" She shouts at her. "Your treating me like I'm still a little cub, I'm not a baby any more." She says to her. She lsitened to her as she spoke of her siblings, Nala and Mheetu? "What about my half siblings from my father? Who was my father!?" She asks her again. "I'll run away mother, I can make it on my own, you'll see." She says to her.

"Why mother are you keeping stuff from me?" She asks her. "I need to know who my father was, doesn't everyone need to know who their father once was or was?" She asks her.

She turns and walks a few paces away from her then turns back around. "Why is Nala in the Pridelands are you keeping some other things from me?" She asks her. "I'll find out by myself." She glares are her. She then turns back and walks more paces before she took off in a run. She was angry, she was upset, she didn't want to talk to her mother any more.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Sarafina listened to her daughter as she spoke. "Kujuta." She stops what she was going to say, she wasn't sure what she wanted to say to her. "Because....." She drifted off. She didn't know what else to say, this would be the perfect time for her friend Sarabi to help her, but Sarabi didn't know where she was.

"Please don't run off like Mheetu." She says to her, and before she knew it her daughter ran off. She wanted to tell her daughter to stay, she wanted everything to be the way things used to be, it seemed like her daughter only got her personality when she was calm and not upset, and her father's if she got mad and such.

She wanted to go after her daughter, but she didn't want to, she didn't want to get lost or another rogue male try attack her or bred with her. She hoped her daughter would be safe. "Kujuta come back this instant." She calls after her. She wanted and hoped Ismahel would hear her calling out, but they were a little far away from the Caves.

She lowers her head in sadness. She wasn't sure what was going to happen now. She let her daughter run. Just like she did with Mheetu. "I'm a bad mother." She says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 446919

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Ismahel had been patrolling the lands as he usually did. His son was growing bigger and bigger every day. Soon, Sakitu would be finding a mate, and one of the biggest regrets was that he never got to find a proper mother for her. Sure, there was Sarafina who had promised to help, but Ismahel had never taken a queen and life was short out in the wilds, especially in the Coldlands. Perhaps Sakitu will have better luck, but they would just have to find out.

The king was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard some shouting and approached just in time to see Kujuta run off. He was not sure what had just happened, but his blue eyes looked over to the lioness and walked over towards. His paws walking swiftly across the landscape to approach her, "Sarafina, what happened?" He asked, wondering if there was anything he could do as a king. He wanted his pride members happy. The worst part was going to be if she said there was nothing that he could do. Wait, where was Kujuta going? "Where is Kujuta going?" He said, since she did not notify him nor did she ask for permission to leave the lands.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 pm

She just didn't understand why her daughter wanted to know her father, Nala didn't know her own father, and she turned out great. She couldn't understand why her daughter got upset with her saying to wait to know. She looked around looking for Ismahel for comfort. She wished she knew where her daughter was going. She didn't know what would happen to her, her daughter was young.

She saw him approach her and she felt frozen. "Kujuta wanted to know who her father was, I explained to her I would tell her when she was old enough to understand, she got angry, I....I don't know what got into her." She explains to him. "She got upset with me right after I caught this for us and for the pride for her lesson." She looked down then back to him. "I don't know where she is going, I wish I knew, she just shouted at me she was going to find out for herself, about her half siblings and her father." She says sadly to him.

"I tried to talk her out of it Ismahel." She says to him. "I tried to explain to her she was still too young to really understand, and I told her I didn't know much about her father that I didn't want to explain to her." She wasn't sure what he could do or she could do, other than to catch up to Kujuta and bring her back. "I don't know if she wants to return."
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 446919

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 pm

It seemed that Sarafina was understandably upset. He was going to have to go looking for Sakitu, since this meant that Kujuta has escaped without permission and Ismahel would hunt her down himself or send Sakitu to do it. Why was he like that? He simply felt it disrespectful when a Pride Member will not simply tell Ismahel that they are leaving and instead will just leave. It is annoying to him, since all they have to do is tell him that they are not happy there and he will tell them to go and thank them for telling him. They do not even have to ask for permission. He will not keep them there if they do not wish to be there. It would be wrong for him to do so. He wondered if Sarafina was happy there.

For now, Ismahel simply nodded to Sarafina, "I am sure you have done the best that you could." He said to her, nudging her lightly with the tip of his muzzle in a comforting gesture. "I will send Sakitu to look for her. I do not like pride members leaving the pride without telling me first. We will try to get her back. She is too young to be out on her own." He said, while normally he would not deny someone the chance to leave, Kujuta was too young to be away from her mother. It was just too dangerous for a cub.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 pm

She didn't understand it, she was upset, why did her daughter even run from her? Just because she didn't want to tell her daughter who her father was, and other things. She didn't understand why her daughter even ran, it was like if Kujuta and Mheetu did the same thing, but Nala never ran, Nala asked to go exploring with Simba, though she did get into trouble, it was only after they got caught by Mufasa.

She had told her daughter to ask before running off, did she not explain it? She asked her not to run off. She did her best to tell her not to run, not to yell. She could only hope that Sakitu could help Kujuta come back. She knew she did her best, she could only hope for her Ismahel and Sakitu to help Kujuta come back. "I hope I did the best I could." She sighs. She was upset. She hoped Kujuta could come back. She looked to him for a moment as he touched her with the tip of his nuzzle. She smiled, but not big nor as bright. She was worried, a worried mother, the feeling of losing Mheetu was nothing like the feeling she was feeling now.

"Th....that will be a big help Ismahel." She says to him. She was happy here, she wasn't sure if she would even return back to the pridelands, or what was going on, she hoped her Nala was doing alright. "I really do apericate all you done for me and her." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching   Teaching Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Everything The Light Touches :: Coldlands :: Hunting Grounds-
Jump to: