HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
coming at ya EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
coming at ya EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
coming at ya EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
coming at ya EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
coming at ya EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
coming at ya EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
coming at ya EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
coming at ya EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
coming at ya EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

coming at ya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tama

Tama

Pride Points : 445566

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:13 am

She felt very welcomed in the outlands, it was like if she really did belong there, since she was one of them, one of those who Scar had banished. She moved along the path from the outlands to the Savanna, she needed time to think, she needed space to do something, she just wished there was more to do than just sit by, and waiting for someone to stand up to Scar, but with them hyenas it just seemed impossible.

Tama could only hope for the best for her friend Nala, who was probably still stuck there, a long with Sarabi and maybe Sarafina, but she hadn't heard if the two adults were still there. She had no clue the recent happenings of Pride Rock, she had been casted out, since she didn't let Scar have her, and she disobeyed him. He wasn't king, their king had passed on and so did Simba. Though Scar did hold the throne for now, Tama didn't think he made good king material, though she kept those thoughts to herself.

She was out of the outlands, just looking for some prey, sure there was some prey in the outlands, but not much, and she wanted to test herself out in the open, though if she happened to run into someone, she would gladly stop what she was doing to talk to them. Maybe there were some lucky ones who made it further than outlands to the other kingdoms, or maybe there were some that remained rogue right after Scar had banished them. She had no idea.

The little fluff ontop of her head moved to her right eye as she walked. So she stopped shook her head a bit to get it back in the middle. She hoped that Malka was alright, he was a friend of hers, and she missed him, after all, he helped her get further out of the pridelands right after she had to stop for a moment. "Malka where ever you are, I hope your safe and someday will come back." She says outloud, though she turned her head to the sky when she said it. She wasn't sure if Malka was still around, though she hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Pride Points : 442188

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:30 am

Imani was still distraught over her fight with Simba a few days ago but she knew no matter how sad she might be she couldn't afford to let herself starve over it. She'd picked herself up to hunt earlier in the day but today seemed to be her unlucky day and no pride crossed her path, lucky them, her mood made her more than willing to kill to eat. She paced mindlessly, her blue eyes searching the dirt and surroundings for any sign of the great grass eaters that roamed the savannah usually, they had been migrating farther towards the jungles she'd noticed and had to wonder why that was. Perhaps they felt something that she herself didn't, it was likely.

She was padding along when her eyes suddenly fixed on a paw print in front of her, she knew she hadn't walked in a circle and the paw was smaller than her own but only slightly. She looked confused and raised her head looking around and seeing the signs of the bent grasses, she debated simply leaving the stranger alone and wallowing in her own misery but quickly decided against it and sucked up her courage before following the obvious trail left by the newcomer. She smelled female that was for sure, but her scent wasn't exactly familiar, something in it was but she couldn't really place her claw on what it was.

She wound through the grass, a dark spot in the seat of golden yellow, until she spotted the lithe form of a female staring towards the sky. Her voice floated on the air but Imani was too far away to catch much of what she said, the lioness had a tuft and Imani cocked her head to the side. That wasn't a common feature, she knew of only two lionesses that possessed such a thing and one she had never really spoken to but she had been a part of the Pride. Surely this wasn't the same one. She padded forward and cleared her throat, "Excuse me, are you lost?" she asked lamely, she knew it was a terrible way to open a conversation but there was little she could think of that was more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 am

To hers and probably the outlanders and prideland lions, Simba and Mufassa were dead, said the messenger of King Scar, thus he now held that throne, and was draining the resources of the pride rock dry. She was thankful she got out of the pride, but now, all she could do was help Nala on the outside to find others to help take Scar down. Which was proving to be a difficult task, no one wanted to mess with the hyenas, and no one wanted to face Scar, for he might just send a hyena o two or a small group after them, or deal with the traitor himself. Which Tama pretty much experienced first hand, after all she got the mark of a traitor on her hind leg.

The trail was for her to get back to the Outlands when she was done hunting, either for herself, or for the pride, well that depended upon if she really choose to hunt and the size of the prize she brought down by herself. She was about to speak to the sky once again, asking Mufasa if things would look up, or change or start to look up for the members of her old home, they needed peace, they needed salvation, they needed a hero to save them from Scar's doings. But she didn't speak that, only thought it.

She turns around and looks to the female as she approached her. She wasn't sure what she meant by lost, but Tama gave a shake of her head. "Nope, I'm from the Outlands, I know my way around." She says to her. Though probably the outlands gave a clue that she was orignally from the Pridelands, and was one of probably many casted out due to Scar's banishings.

Had she meet this lioness before? It probably was a long time ago if she had meet the lioness, for many grew up, got older. "I'm Tama, of uh pridelands but now Outlands, since Scar banished me." She pauses for a moment, unsure of what else to say, but then she asked her "What is your name?" She asks her, wondering what her name was. Tama probably had the scent of the outlands covering her orignal scent of the pridelands by now, but she had been an outlander ever since Scar had banished her and gave her the traitor scar.

She would probably ask this lioness more questions, unless the lioness wanted to ask her questions, but it was now gonna be probably the 20 question game, or maybe a short version of the game since it was just getting to know you game.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm

The female shook her head looking confused, clearly the lionesses forced humor had been lost on this fringed female. No matter. Imani halted a respectful, and cautious, distance from the other female and looked her over now that she had turned herself around. She did look familiar and she was generous with her information, honesty was something that Imani could appreciate but she wasn't so sure she'd flaunt being banished by Scar if she were the other lioness. Most lions would have turned and walked away just at that sentence or even attacked her if their loyalties lay with Dark King. Luckily for Tama Imani did neither.

She now knew where she had met this female before, she had been friends with the Prince and his betrothed, well mostly Nala. The remind of Simba stung, little did she know that was what she had been for the Prince, a reminder of a dark past and a home he'd never see again. Imani wasn't surprised the female didn't recognize her, despite her distinctive dark muzzle most didn't until she told them her name and even then some had no clue who she was. Her mother had kept her isolated from those she thought wouldn't benefit her in life and so she had grown up in a pride without much pride interaction, a sad situation.

She smiled gently at Tama now, "My name is Imani, I used to be a Pridelander as well. I'm a self proclaimed rogue now but you have nothing to fear from me, I don't think we ever really met back home so it's nice to meet you Tama" she said lightly and inclined her head. The female had said she was from the Outlands and Imani glanced in that direction, she hadn't thought to actually go to the Outlands to check for any of her siblings but now that she thought about it that was probably a good idea. She doubted the Outlanders would be unwelcoming, not if Tama was anything to go off of, she was rather far from home now that Imani thought about it and the lioness turned a quizzical eye on her.

"You're a little far from home, what brings you out here?" she asked curiously and with slight concern. The Savannah was by no means a safe place, some thought it was due to the rogues wandering it but they were exactly what made it dangerous, most doomed to wander alone were lions and lionesses forsaken by their prides for a reason. Most of them belonged in Gerezani but some had never seen it and never would before they died, no matter how many they murdered or violated on their ventures.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:22 am

She probably could’ve kept quiet about being banished by Scar, though the scar on her hind end was probably detail enough if someone had seen her from her back end instead of her front end, though she wasn’t a traitor, not to the King they couldn’t say the name of or to Simba, the deceased prince. She had no idea who this lioness was, though until she spoke her name, Tama listened to her of her name and what she was, a rogue. “I don’t think we did either, since I was mostly hanging around Nala when Simba couldn’t play or with both of them, and the others cubs.” She says to her.

The Outlanders were welcoming, especially the cubs were, she joined in with the one cub to distract the other cub so the one cub could pounce or something to the one she was distracting. When she asked what she was doing out here Tama looked at her a bit puzzled, but then regained her composure. “I’m just on a walk and to see where the herds have gone, since barely food between the pridelands and outlands these days.” She explains to her.

Although secretly, the lioness was on a mission to help Nala find those ones who wanted to get Scar off the throne, but she said nothing of it. She had to keep that a secret, though maybe she could tell her, but Tama kept her mouth shut on that subject.

The young lioness wasn't sure what else to say to her. "I just wish I knew where the rest of my friends were, Malka, Kula, and the others." She says to her. "I saw Malka for a bit, he helped me out of the pridelands, after I couldn't finish running to the boarders, but after that, it just seemed like he disappeared."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Imani felt satisfied that she was right about who the lioness was that was standing in front of her, it was hard to forget someone as unique as Tama in appearance. Her answer wasn't far fetched either, Imani knew the Pridelands were having food troubles and she didn't doubt the Outlanders were having the same problem, why they didn't just venture into the Savannah's to hunt was beyond the lioness. It seemed like the logical thing to do, it wasn't as if the rogues roamed in bands, she hadn't seen a bachelor pride in a long while.

The lioness seemed depressed for a moment and Imani studied her carefully, she seemed upset but the dune colored female was sure she hadn't said anything rude or upsetting to the best of her knowledge. Imani knew vaguely who she was speaking of, Kula had a pelt not unlike Kata's in hue, while the other male Malka wasn't easy to miss either. Unfortunately the lioness had no information to give on their whereabouts and she frowned gently, "I'm sorry, I haven't seen any of them out here, but you might check the Stronghold every now and then if you can be careful" she sometimes forgot how incautious pride lions could be.

She shifted slightly and wondered what more she could really say to the female but came up with something easily and smiled suddenly. "Oh the herds, you were looking for them! They've been moving closer to the lowlands I think" she said nonchalantly even though mentioning that place stung. She could at least be helpful in the female's search for food, she despised that the Pridelanders and Outlanders were suffering because of Scar and it was wearing her faith almost thin these days.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Yep, with her appearance, no one could forget her, after all, she had that tuft of hair ontop of her head, no one could forget that! If they did, then well, that was just silly or something, because she was the only one out of her friends to have the tuft of hair ontop of her head. She was happy that there was the savanna to hunt on, thus why she was here, well one of the reasons. She wished that the prey would at least come back to the outlands, at least some did still roam, but not as many as when the unspoken king was king.

She missed her friends, she missed the way things were when they were cubs, but heck, life was better then, life was a bit careless when they were cubs, going on all those adventures, but now that they were adults, it just seemed a bit harder, they couldn’t go on the adventures, they had to be grownups.
When she spoke that she hadn’t seen them, she just sighed. Though she wouldn’t say why she was looking for them, other than missing them. “I’ll do just that.”

She paused a moment. “I’ll be careful, I mean I always am, well except maybe when the group and I were cubs.” She laughed. She too shifted slightly. She was about to say her good bye, when she spoke up about the herds. Now that would be fun trip to take to get food. “Thanks, I am looking for the herds, just can’t believe we don’t have that many herds around or even food around because of well, I don’t want to blame it on Scar.” She sighs. "But it was better when you know who was king instead of Scar." She didn't know if Imani knew who she was talking about, the forbidden name to speak of. "You know, Simba used to annoy me, but since his death, it just feels like an empty hole."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Imani smiled at her gently and let out a soft laugh of her own, "I think all of us were rather adventurous as cubs but I heard of some of the things you all got up to" she said shaking her head slightly in amusement. Simba and his small circle had gotten themselves into heaps of trouble while most of the other cubs were too busy behaving, she supposed that was the benefit of being a Prince or a Prince's friend. She had never shared that but she didn't begrudge anyone else for having it, despite what could have been, only now did it sadden her after she had seen what could have grown between herself and Simba if given the proper chance.

Imani nodded once, she wasn't one to fling about blame either but Scar had a lot to do with driving away the herds from her old homeland. With Mufasa they had received some respect but with Scar he let his dogs attack them when they wanted and overhunt them as they pleased. Imani knew who it was the female spoke of and she spoke up, "You mean Mufasa" she said without fear and raised one brow at the peach Tama. When she went on Imani let out a soft sigh and directed her eyes away from her to the sky, she would have to lie and it would hurt her to do so but she still loved Simba and she couldn't reveal him when he so wished to stay hidden.

"Losing Simba was painful for all of us, especially for those close to him" she couldn't say she didn't know the pain. She had found the dead Prince only to lose him again, this time she had cared for him more deeply than just a Prince who had disappeared and it stung horribly. She let a soft smile appear on her muzzle and looked down at Tama again, "I'm sure Mufasa and Simba are watching over us all, perhaps it is a test by the spirits. Sometimes it's not always clear why they test us but sometimes we find ourselves growing despite our hardships" it wasn't the most comforting thing but it was something.

She still hadn't found herself short on faith despite everything, she could understand how others who had experienced the agony of Scar and his reign might however so she rarely pushed her ideals on them. If they were bitter than so be it, but bitterness would only breed hate, and hate had started this all to being with. Hate and bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:57 pm

She listened to Imani as she spoke, it was true, they were all adventurous, and with Nala and Simba as friends, or whatever you wanted to call Simba and hers’ friendship, they had many adventures, either as a three-some or with the others with them. Everyone knew that Simba annoyed her, but maybe that was just because they both shared Nala as a friend.

Tama looked at Imani as she spoke the deceased King’s name, the name that they weren’t allowed to say. She gave a nod in response. She wasn’t sure what was going to happen now. “Yes, I mean Mufasa.” She says to her. She wouldn’t say what happened the day Scar had banished her, though she carried the scar of a traitor on her hind end. She wasn’t sure if she felt bad about the death of their prince, but she missed the annoying one, the one who tried to keep she and Nala separate, the one who brought her friend Nala a smile. She looked up to the sky then back to Imani again. She hoped that that was true, and she too wondered why the spirits were testing them, and let Scar take charge. But maybe there was a reason, and maybe someone was going to come in and save Pride Rock and the lioness’ who were trapped under Scar’s rule.

"I guess your right about the hardships, and growing with them, though I guess all we can do now, is hope the best for Sarabi, Sarafina and those who are still under Scar's rule." She hadn't heard about Sarafina's banishment, though the two elderly lioness' were probably hurting the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming at ya   coming at ya Empty

Back to top Go down

coming at ya
Page 1 of 1