HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Usiku EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Usiku EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Usiku EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Usiku EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Usiku EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Usiku EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Usiku EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Usiku EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Usiku EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Usiku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Usiku Empty
PostSubject: Usiku   Usiku EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 am

USIKU
"night"

Sooooo yeah. Usiku needs some action :3 I'm up for anything really, friends, enemies, fights. I was also thinking she might end up a prisoner, but more of a "in the wrong place, wrong time" sort of thing, as she's no villian. Or she could just join a pride, fall in love, betrayals etc etc. Open to ideas ;3 To anyone who rped on Rising Sun, Usiku is the cousin of Msanii and currently searching for her.
Back to top Go down
Kata

Kata

Pride Points : 441935

Usiku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usiku   Usiku EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey there! I remember you, I used to play Beyani on RS! Anyways, I have three different characters I can offer to play with Usiku!

Imani/Usiku
Both of these girls are rogues, and Imani is generally quite friendly and helpful to her fellow rogues. I can see her wanting to help Usiku by a least keeping an eye out for Msanii, she'd probably keep Usiku company and help her hunt too if she liked. She regularly stays near the Stronghold. Ultimately they could end up being friends if you ask me.

Kiasi/Usiku
Kiasi has that kindred spirit of adventure, he loves roaming outside of his home in the Shadowlands. He's the adopted son of Ni who is King right now so he fancies himself a Prince when in truth he'll never take the throne. He would probably considering Usiku a 'cool' lioness so long as she doesn't make him do girl stuff. He could probably respect her if they met.

Kata/Usiku
Kata is the sister of Imani, the youngest, she's kind of silly and enjoys playing with the cubs but she tends to stay in the Pridelands and do what she's told since she's afraid of her mother. That's who gave her the scars over her eye. If Usiku ever got close to the Pridelands they could maybe meet, Kata would envy her freedom and her bravery since she's not so much those things herself. Maybe Usiku could mentor her and get her to pluck up enough courage to go find her own sister!
Back to top Go down

Usiku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usiku   Usiku EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:54 am

Beyani! omg hey! It's good to see some familiar faces around =)

Imani x Usiku -

Usiku would probably be glad for the company. Not having any interaction in awhile has made the girl a bit social hungry, so Imani would be a welcomed face. I have a thread up in the savannah if your interested (Usiku's hunting).

Kiasi x Usiku -

Usiku's not really your girly girl type, she's more tomboyish and would certainly not suggest any girly stuff xD If anythign she might encourage that adventerous side and act as an older friend to the cub?

Kata x Usiku -

At the moment I don't have any plans on Usiku travelling to the Pridelands, but maybe she coudl get close to the outskirts and the pair meet? She'd defnately be up for some feminine power mentoring sort of deal if she discovered her situation.
Back to top Go down
Kata

Kata

Pride Points : 441935

Usiku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usiku   Usiku EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:36 pm

There are a lot of familiar faces around, I was happy about that, lol.

Imani/Usiku
I'll definitely hop on it if no one else has since I have some free time! It'd be nice for her to make friends with a female since at the moment she is mostly acquainted with cubs and males.

Kiasi/Usiku
Ha ha if she went along with his adventurous attitude and like did boy stuff with him then I can see him liking having her around. It'd be cute for him to have a role model that's a girl considering he thinks they're icky right now, lol.

Kata/Usiku
Kata just needs some confidence boosting period, she thinks she's inferior to everyone because of her mother. She thinks she's too silly and that everyone thinks she's dumb. XD I would very much like her to have a strong female like Usiku to mentor her, she needs to get up the courage to find her sister eventually so maybe they could meet after that or maybe before if like you said Kata got really close to the boards. Like maybe the neutral valley?
Back to top Go down
Ni

Ni

Pride Points : 451392

Usiku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usiku   Usiku EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 am

Msanii! Very Happy It'd be Teo, or better known as Kiume, Makosa, Sukari, and Nuka on Rising Sun! Glad to see you over here!

Kiume and Usiku:
Welp Kiume's now older than he was on RS and is now king of the Outlanders! He has three children -Tao, Kavu, and Kudumu- and currently no mate, but he doesn't want another one after Lani died. I could see Usiku wandering into the Outlands, maybe making friends with him and his cubs. The Outlanders always need more members, so he'd let her join the pride, everyone deserves a second chance right?

Ni and Usiku:
Ni is the adoptive father of Kiasi and Makosa and king of the Shadowlands now that his brother has died. That leaves him being the last of the Shadowland 'royal bloodline'. I think Ni would be wary of Usiku but he'd still let her into the pride, and if Kiasi meets up with her he'd sure want to know who's interacting with his son. Not much I can think up for Ni, but he is a bit depressed, so maybe Usiku could help with bringing his spirits back up?

Heshima and Usiku:
Heshima is the biological mother of Kiasi and Makosa, along with the largest litter of Scar's cubs. Currently she's a prisoner of Scar and is on total lock down with the hyenas, so until she runs away with her cubs, there won't be any interaction. But maybe once she leaves, then the two could meet up and Usiku could show her the ropes of being a rogue -granted she still is one by then-.

Shinikizo and Usiku:
Kizo isn't going to be around much longer, but he's the father of five cubs. He's slipping back into his maniacal ways and you could think of him as the Scar of the Coldlands. He wants one more 'heir' so to speak (which he might get from Sarafina) and he'll attack or kill any lioness that he comes across even in his young age. He's manipulative and wants to be king, but he'll end up dying anyways. So if Usiku needs a good scare, have her find Kizo!

Upendo and Usiku:
Upendo is one of Shinikizo's five children and the cub is an exact replica of his father -sans a slightly darker pelt and different colored eyes-. He's the sweetest little cub you could ever meet and I could see Usiku warming up to him quickly. He'll be interested with her markings and the cub would find her downright fascinating. If Usiku and Kizo meet up, then she could relay that information to Upendo to get a loathing reaction since Shinikizo is the only lion he truly loathes.

Nuka and Usiku:
Yup, I took up Nuka again on here! Son of Scar and Zira, you know the rest. He's going to be training to be 'strong' so he can impress his father, so he might try and fail to keep Usiku out of the boarders. But after Scar dies, these two could meet up, but for what I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Usiku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usiku   Usiku Empty

Back to top Go down

Usiku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Archives-
Jump to: