HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Zoe's Kittens EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Zoe's Kittens EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Zoe's Kittens EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Zoe's Kittens EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Zoe's Kittens EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Zoe's Kittens EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Zoe's Kittens EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Zoe's Kittens EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Zoe's Kittens EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Zoe's Kittens

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shani

Shani

Pride Points : 448414

Zoe's Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Zoe's Kittens   Zoe's Kittens EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 am

Zoe's Kittens 3884db10
Shani

Mate: Shinikizo
Cubs: Ziko, Sakina , Jabari, Upendo & Malaika
Extra Info: Shani is an out-going, active lioness who sometimes thinks before she speaks. As a newly adult, she is still quite innocent and naïve. She has rather easily fallen for a lion who is not necessarily the best lion to fall for, but she loves him despite this even if he has taken her cubs, Ziko and Jabari. She also is very loving and adores her cubs, and would most definitely protect them with her own life.

~

Zoe's Kittens Screen28
Ziko

Parents: Shinikizo & Shani
Siblings: Sakina , Jabari, Upendo & Malaika
Extra Info: Ziko is a very active and friendly cub who values family over anything else. As he grows, he will turn into a very strong, quiet, devious yet still friendly and loving lion. He is in the process of being trained by his father, and also lives in the cold and harsh environment of the Coldlands, imprisoned by Ismahel who he will come to respect greatly and will not resent for keeping him there. He plans on leaving the Coldlands when he is older and returning to his family in the Lowlands.

~

Zoe's Kittens Vumbi110
Vumbi

Mate: None
Cubs: Adhra & Akili
Looking For: Friends! Smile
Extra Info: Vumbi is a very sweet lioness who recently became an adult and a leader in the hunt party of the Desertlands. Though she may be young, she is no where naïve as Shani, nor innocent. She is incredibly friendly, even towards strangers, but this does not mean that she will be trusting. She is rather a romantic, and finds the advances of a lion to be quite nice, though in some cases she is more wary and hesitant. She reads a lot into someones name.

~

Zoe's Kittens Nyimaf10
Nyima

Parents: Nyota & Ismahel - Biological Parents, In her mind - Duara & Nyota
Siblings: Sakitu
Extra Info: Nyima is one of the most perfect daughters one could ask for. With a sweet, lovely nature and a care for anything and everything that breathes, she is quite idyllic. Of course, no cub is perfect but she is always trying to be the best for her mother's, and this involves taking on the traits that the two have. She is gentle like Duara, and passionate like Nyota. She is also eager to please.

- Plots, anyone? Wink -

Last edited by Shani on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba

Simba

Pride Points : 444950

Zoe's Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Kittens   Zoe's Kittens EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 am

Here are the first ideas that popped into my head:

Simba / Shani -- Since they're both in the jungle, the two could meet and hang out. It would give Shani someone else to talk to besides Nyota and Duara! Maybe he'd even help watch her cubs and realize that he secretly wants cubs of his own someday xD

Nyota / Shani -- Nyota would do anything to keep Shani and her cubs safe, even if she's a little overbearing! She's just trying to do the right thing and hopes that Shani isn't resentful. No particular ideas for these two, unless you can think of something. I don't know how Shani will feel about Nyota after all the harsh things she's said to Shinikizo.

Giza / Nyima -- Now that Giza is hanging around the Lowlands, these two could meet, but they're very different! Giza is dark and Nyima is so sweet, the two might have clashing personalities, or Giza might try to be more like Nyima to gain approval from the adults.

Nyota / Nyima -- Nyota loves her baby! Again, I don't have anything special planned, but I'll think about it! Nyota will want to teach Nyima all about her ancestors and the duties of being a princess and possibly the future queen. Nyima wouldn't stray, so perhaps if she ran into outsiders...

Korofi / Nyima -- Korofi and his lioness ally Khepri will wander into the Lowlands to spy on the royal family and they need someone to encounter that would spill some secrets.

Jabari is a WIP but once he's applied and accepted! Jabari / Ziko -- Jabari would feel very close and attached to Ziko after being taken away from their mother and other siblings, and be very protective of his brother, even if he's tough enough to handle himself. I could see them getting into all sorts of mischief in the Coldlands.
Back to top Go down
Vumbi

Vumbi

Pride Points : 446825

Zoe's Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Kittens   Zoe's Kittens EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Simba / Shani -- That sounds perfectly fun, would you like to start the thread? Shani loves friends, so lots of friends are fun. And it'd be cute if Simba had connections with the Lowlanders by caring for little cubs, getting on Shani's good side like that means more peace in the kingdom's, and especially between the Lowlanders and Pridelanders.

Nyota / Shani -- I promise i'll post in their threads soon, im just having a mental blank with anything to do with her at the moment. Kind of annoying, but i'll get over it as soon as im bored.

Giza / Nyima -- I could see a sisterly relationship between the duo, and as sisters fight all the time it would make sense, but they're always there for each other in the end. It'd be cute to have a thread between them and the adults, when Nyima's just being herself and Giza tries to do the same.

Nyota / Nyima -- Nyima loves her mother, so I promise i'll post asap in their thread. Again, writer's block.

Korofi / Nyima -- Okay, so long as he doesn't hurt little Nyima, im rather fond of her already. But yeah, I don't think she'd know much, she'd probably just blab that 'Mama says don't talk to strangers.' and if he asked about the king she'd say 'Mama and Mummy are the Queens, whats a king?' So yeah, not much Scar doesn't already know. xD

Jabari / Ziko -- Yeah, I was thinking they could be very close after they're all each other have, though they'll be closish to Ismahel as well.

Back to top Go down
Shinikizo

Shinikizo

Pride Points : 449463

Zoe's Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Kittens   Zoe's Kittens EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

I never realized I didn't put up a few plots for you! :O

Shinikizo and Shani:
Clearly these two have a rocky past, but Kizo still loves his Shani. When he comes back to the Lowlands with his cubs (which I will have the posts up soon!) I think they should have a conversation regarding why Kizo chose Jabari and Ziko. Kizo would come out about his plan and then hopefully Shani would understand, and if she didn't he'd just sweet-talk his way around it. He is going to get Sarafina knocked up with a cub soon and after that I'll have him fight Ismahel, so this might be the last time he and Shani have contact.

Shinikizo and Ziko:
Honestly Kizo feels bad about taking his cubs, but he had to do what he had to do. Ziko is the splitting image of his grandmother, so maybe Kizo could talk to him about that instead of train? He needs at least one of his cubs to like him, so maybe Ziko could share a slight bond with his father if he takes more of a sentimental interest in him?

Kiume and Vumbi:
Vumbi lives in the Desertlands where his mate Ilani used to live. He's going to come searching for answers to how his mate lived before she died so maybe these two could meet up. Vumbi wouldn't have to know Ilani, but Kiume would still want to know the ways of the Desertland pride since his cubs have it's blood inside of them.

Ni and Vumbi:
Ni may be king of the Shadowlands, but he is going to be searching for Korofi once he steals his two cubs and I think it would be marvelous if these two run into each other. Ni would feel so bad for Vumbi for what he had done to her and he would swear to take down Korofi for both of them. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nyima

Nyima

Pride Points : 446827

Zoe's Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Kittens   Zoe's Kittens EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 am

:O The horror! xD Its okay, Teo. Razz

Shinikizo and Shani: Shani still loves Kizo despite the problems they've experienced, and when he brings them back she'll probably've missed him so much she'll forget about everything else and just want to be with him. Im fine with whatever you want to talk about, there'll be no amount of sweet-talking required from him though. Well, we'll just have to make it extra special. I imagine if Shani found out about the Sarafina plot, she'd be furious and heart-broken.

Shinikizo and Ziko: Ziko's not the type to hold grudges, but he wouldn't be overly fond of Kizo. However, I think we need a thread between them where they bond a bit and Ziko wouldn't be so angry at his father and might even cry a bit when he dies.

Kiume and Vumbi: I could talk to Bee about Vumbi and Ilani being friends before she left, as Vumbi was raised in the Desertlands. She'd be hesitant about talking to Kiume though because of the rape, but if he mentioned Ilani she'd probably relax and be more comfortable around him. Be warned though, she'll be rather hostile when she first see's him! Razz

Ni and Vumbi: Vumbi would definitely be warm towards a lion who knows of the horrible ways of Korofi, and she'd be more than willing to talk to him and vent. She might come out of her shell a little and let go of some resentment if he was able to relate to her annoyance with the lion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zoe's Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe's Kittens   Zoe's Kittens Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoe's Kittens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Archives-
Jump to: