HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Riah's Cats! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Riah's Cats! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Riah's Cats! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Riah's Cats! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Riah's Cats! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Riah's Cats! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Riah's Cats! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Riah's Cats! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Riah's Cats! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Riah's Cats!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Pride Points : 443520

Riah's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Riah's Cats!   Riah's Cats! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Riah's Cats! Butterflyariel
❀❀❀❀ Ariel ❀❀❀❀

❀ All About Arie: Ariel is your average cub. She loves to play and chase butterflies and tag along with her brother when they go on adventures. Arie isn't a very shy individual; she's much too curious for that. She will walk up to a strange lion and ask it it's name. She unknowingly gets herself into trouble by doing that act, and others like it. She's a naive little cub who gives others the benefit of a doubt. She tries to see the good in other animals, and believes that lions could be nice too if they wanted to. She's a clumsy little tyke that just learned how to walk and talk, and her speech isn't all together. It's choppy, but understandable for most lions. Overall, she's an adorable bundle of joy who's very friendly and kind.

❀ Friends: I would think the cub doesn't have very many presently. There are no rogue cubs to play with other than her brother, so she'll have to go to the cubs of their pride or they would have to come to her. As a friend, she's the type to not get things at the first moment. She will have to be explained in detail of the point that was being made. She'll ask plenty of questions like, "what does this/that mean?" and others similar to that. She has a lot of developing to do for her.

❀ Enemies: I don't think she would have enemies either. The enemies that I think about for Ariel are those who have crossed her father and want to get revenge by hurting his cubs. She might cross the paths of some negative cubs, and her response would be to curl up in a ball, in a scared defense-way.

❀ Other: Soon to come.
Back to top Go down
Giza

Giza

Pride Points : 450221

Riah's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riah's Cats!   Riah's Cats! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi, it's Bee ^^ Here are my characters that would most likely encounter Ariel:

Giza / Ariel -- Giza is the lost daughter of Scar, still under a year old but disappeared from the Pridelands and now resides around the Lowlands. I could see her wandering into neutral territory and meeting Ariel, but their personalities are opposites: Giza believes every lion, deep down, is only looking out for his own interests, so she doesn't trust others or make friends easily.

Tao / Ariel -- Tao is the daughter of Kiume and his dead mate Lani, princess of the Outlands. She is quiet but friendly, and would definitely make friends with Ariel if she ever came into the Outlands!

Korofi / Ariel -- My rogue bully, Korofi is a ruthless killer working with Scar. If he saw Ariel, he would kill her without a second thought! So it's probably best to keep these two apart, unless you want her to get into a bit of trouble.

Nyota / Ariel -- Nyota is the queen of the Lowlands, and has a second queen instead of a king. After reading about Ariel's dad, Nyota would be a good target for him trying to take over a pride, except there are a Lowlanders who would fight back and I'd rather not let Nyota lose her crown ^^;
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Riah's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riah's Cats!   Riah's Cats! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Giza and Ariel: This works. Or maybe Ariel could wander in the Lowlands and find her. Either way is fine. I can see Ariel trying to get Giza to trust in not only her, but other lions. And she hopes that Giza would like her too. I would like to see how this is played out.

Toa and Ariel: If she happens to slip by the watchful eye of her father, I can totally see Ariel going to the Outlands and befriending Toa. She would beg her to go butterfly hunting together or other stuff friends do lol.

Korofi and Ariel: Ok. Gotcha. No interaction between these two. Not yet at least.

Nyota and Ariel: For her dad, I could see an awesome potential plot. Perhaps he tries to take over (or become the king of) the Lowlands. He'll lose of course, but it would be an interesting plot for the Lowlands Pride.
Back to top Go down
Nuka

Nuka

Pride Points : 446042

Riah's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riah's Cats!   Riah's Cats! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Welp! Teo here and ready to plot!

Kiume and Ariel:
With Kiume king of the Outlands, I'd find him accepting to Ariel and her family. With being Tao's father, he'll love to see his daughter have a playmate besides her brothers and adoptive sister. Kiume would take on the role as her king but also a really protective older brother.

Heshima and Ariel:
Heshima is a prisoner of Pride Rock and won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Because of that there really can't be any plotting between them.

Ni and Ariel:
Shadowland Prince, he's currently in charge until his older brother returns from his kingly duties. Not sure what could happen between them, but I know that Ni might want to induct her dad into the pride for the army his brother is trying to build to attack Scar at a weak point.

Shinikizo and Ariel:
As with Ni I'm not sure how much plotting can go on between these two, considering that Kizo's going to die in a month or so anyways. He'll be too warped in his plan for Coldland Domination to pay mind to Ariel or her family.

Nuka and Ariel:
With Ariel being one month younger than Nuka, I could see them becoming really good friends. Of course with him being Scar's son, it would be hard for them to meet and hang out, especially when he gets exiled into the Outlands.

Upendo and Ariel:
Upendo is the most sweetest cub you could ask for and he would really take a liking to Ari if she ever wandered into the Lowlands. He might also have to be the one to pave the way between Giza and Ariel since he pretty much invited Giza to stay in the Lowlands and besides his sisters and Nyima, she's his only friend.
Back to top Go down
Tembo

Tembo

Pride Points : 445009

Riah's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riah's Cats!   Riah's Cats! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:22 pm

I'll see what I can do.

Rafiki and Ariel:
Rafiki and Ariel could get along just fine. He could help her get to her father, or another pride and she could also learn a lot from him.

Tembo and Ariel:
Tembo is a very grouchy elephant and doesn't socialize with anyone. But, however, he is willing to help a stranded infant find it's way home.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Pride Points : 447189

Riah's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riah's Cats!   Riah's Cats! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Sarafina: She is currently wanting to be a momma again, though right now she has gone off looking for Mheetu to bring him home which probably depends on if Mheetu's player wants him to go home or not. But she does wanna be a momma again. She lives in Pride Rock though that probably could change if Mheetu doesn't return home with her

Tama: I think she is going to join the outlands, though that depends on the outland's ruler. But she is three years of age, and could act like a big sister to her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Riah's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riah's Cats!   Riah's Cats! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Kiume and Ariel: Aww! Ariel would like another older brother lion to hang out with. It could give her a reason to go over to the Outlanders. I would think her and Tao would be best friends in the future, so she'll be in a lot of contact with Kiume a lot.

Heshima and Ariel: Okay. Sounds Chill.

Ni and Ariel:Interesting plot. I might have them move over to either the Shadowlanders or the Desertlanders. (If Mahir is ever taken up) Ni could perhaps use her to get him to join his ranks. If you were to upright ask him, he'll most likely say no.

Shinikizo and Ariel: Okay then. That works.

Nuka and Ariel: Ariel could beg her older brother to go to wherever Nuka will be so that they may meet up and become friends. If he doesn't agree, maybe Nuka could sneak out and meet her?

Upendo and Ariel: Yay! Ariel would gladly be his one and only friend. In fact, I think I might make her develop a small crush on him once she meets cubhood instead of her current infancy. But for right now, they could be good friends.

Rafiki and Ariel: I think Rafiki would be a mentor-type monkey to Ariel. He could help her out with the simplest things like, how to count properly or spell. You know, the basics. In time, they will become close.

Sarafina and Ariel: Sure! Sara could be another motherly figure to Ariel. She and Udeh will need one. I don't know how they will meet. Maybe Mheetu might make his way towards the Savannah, then maybe she could meet her there?

Tama and Ariel: Yay! A big sister is always nice. But be warned, Ariel will stick to her like glue.

Tempo and Ariel:Hopefully Ariel will make Tembo a little less grouchy. She'll unknowingly push herself on him until he warms up to her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riah's Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riah's Cats!   Riah's Cats! Empty

Back to top Go down

Riah's Cats!
Page 1 of 1