HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Wandering Around EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Wandering Around EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Wandering Around EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Wandering Around EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Wandering Around EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Wandering Around EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Wandering Around EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Wandering Around EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Wandering Around EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Wandering Around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Pride Points : 443520

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm

"5..6...8...11...3! Ready or nots! Arie's coming!" The 5 month old shouted out to her brother as she uncovered her eyes to go search for him. "Udahhh where are you?" She sniffed for her brother as best as she could. Her nose was pressed to the ground with her tail swishing back and forth. Her ear picked up something her left. She narrowed her eyes and crept up towards it low to the ground. The bush was moving ever so slightly. She pounced on it, and as a result, released a few lizards and a butterfly. "Oh! A fluttuhby! Come here fluttuh!" She said as she chased the insect that was trying its best to get away from her.

What seemed like a short distance to her turned out to be a very far away from where she was supposed to be. "Uh ohs...I don't knows where I am." She stopped the chase to look around at her surroundings. Nothing at all looked familiar. She eyed a small watering hole and made her way towards it. She took a couple of drinks and then sat down on a small rock that fit perfectly for her.

"Papa is gonna be mad at me..." she said silently to herself. She didn't want to make her father angry. He was mean and nasty when he was. Given, he was never directly angry at her; he took his anger out on other animals nearby. Never his family, which was a good thing. A small frog leaped up on the rock beside her which caused her to jump up.

"You scared me Mr. Forgiee. Do you knoes how I can gets home?" she asked. She received a croak in response. "Me neithers."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Pride Points : 443588

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:43 am

Imani had assumed that she would be doing nothing today so she had wandered far from her usual stomping grounds. Being a rogue meant you could really go anywhere but early on she'd stumbled across a family of rogues that she'd taken a liking to and she frequently visited them. The male, a father to the two others, had often required her help with watching the children and she'd had no problem obliging him. The two cubs were cute and their lack of a mother made her more than willing to comply, it reminded her of herself in a way, though she had a mother she hadn't been an appropriate one, the scar reminded her of that.

Her paws made little sound in the dust that kicked up off the dry ground and it swirled to land on her coat, matching the tone almost perfectly, the dirt was even perhaps lighter. Her chocolate muzzle raised to smell the area, her blue eyes closing and her ears extra attentive, she was always cautious when she came near the family's 'home'. They might be allied in a way but it didn't make her any more at ease and Mach avoided coming with her unless he was sure the male was all right with it. The Cheetah wasn't young anymore and a fight with a full grown male lion wasn't something that he wanted, despite his no nonsense attitude and wisdom.

She didn't smell or hear the other two in the area but she could smell the small female cub's scent close by. She turned in that direction and took off at a quick jog, it was likely she'd wandered off from her brother and father, the little scamp was adventurous that was for sure. She padded along quietly and slinked lower when she got closer to where she could hear the loud cub playing, and from what it sounded like, talking to a frog. She sat down on her rump and let an affectionate smile take up her maw, cocking her head to the side, "All alone little one?" she asked with a smile in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Ariel's ear twitched at the sound of someone's approach. Being only an infant, her ears weren't as keen as they would be when she gets old. A big smiled crossed her face when she eyed who the mysterious being was.

"Mani!" She cried and leaped off the rock and into stomach. She nuzzled her affectionately and purred aloud. She was scared. The shivering of the small cub clearly showed this. She feared not being found by anyone and be lost in this strange land all by herself. "You found me."

"Udeh and me played hide and go see. Udeh disappear a-and I counted to..11-y six and he still was not there! And then, a flutterby came to me, so I played with it and chased it here. It was really fast. You wanna know the colors? It was...pink and green! You wanna know another pink color? My nose!" She giggled and nuzzled more into the adult female lion.

Imani was always there as far as she could remember. She was told months ago that her mother and siblings were killed by a pack of hyenas. Her father was left to raise her and Udeh alone, but not quite. Imani came into the picture, and she and her father grew close. Close enough for him to trust her with his cubs, especially Arielle. He's very close and protective of her since she resembles Hedia the most, so it was almost like an honor bestowed upon Imani. Basically, Ariel saw Imani as more of her mother than anyone else; mainly because she was the only other female that she met here so far.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "I forgots to tell you I gots lost. And Mr. Forgiee did not knows where we were." She leaned in closer to the female. "I thinks he was lying. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 am

When the cub turned to see her she was just as vivacious as always and jumped off her rock into the lioness who made sure her paw was there to keep her from hitting the ground. The cub nestled into her shaggy chest fur and Imani lowered her head to give her a gentle nuzzle to the top of her head, the poor thing was shivering in fear and Imani was glad she had found her. She would have to mention something to Udeh about watching his sister more closely the next time they went out together without their father.

She smiled as the little female chattered on and listened attentively nodding her head seriously when she asked if she wanted to know the colors of the butterfly she had been chasing. "Of course I do, it must have been very pretty to have you chase it" she said and smiled again as the cub rattled off the colors of the butterfly she had chased that got her lost. Imani lowered her own maw and bumped the cubs nose with her own, "and a pretty nose it is" she said with a chuckle before straightening back up.

The cub leaned in closer to her and Imani had to stifle a laugh before lowering herself down onto her stomach so the cub could whisper into her ear. She let a serious look overtake her maw, "Oh indefinitely, those Froggies are mischievous creatures, he must be playing a joke on you" she said and smiled nudging the cub. "Don't worry, I know how to get home from here and I'm sure Udeh is hiding somewhere near there along with your father, they'll probably be glad to see you" she advised and stood shaking her pelt out so that dust gusted into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 pm

((So sorry it's late))
"Mani's so warm..." The cub thought as her shivering started to die down. The shivers were for both fear and chill. She's been out here for hours, and it was nearing sunset. She felt the temperature drop suddenly, and she then hoped that someone was coming. Luckily, someone did. Her Imani. "Thank-you for finning me." Ariel said through a muffled voice as she spoke into her fur.

She nodded her head with a wide grin on her face. "Course it was. Iz slike a rainbro! But, I dunno what odher colors there are." She then purred when Imani bumped noses with hers. "I like your nose too! Iz slike the sky at night." She tilted her head closer so she could see inside her nose. "Iz there stars in there?" she giggled the moved back.

Ariel looked up at Imani, wondering what was so funny? She was telling the truth. The frog lied to her once before. She then put on her best serious face again and spoke. "Yeah. I not listenin to those forgies ever again!" She looked over at the frog and stuck her tongue at it. "There. I showed him."

"Okay. I ready to go home then." She stood up and started walking. She then stopped and looked back to Imani. "I dunno where I going again."

Back to top Go down
Tembo

Tembo

Pride Points : 445009

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:32 pm

The grouchy elephant had been walking through the savannah for a whole day, like a headless fly buzzing around with no goal and no heading, The tragic loss of his family shook his soul so hard that he had become this pointless wanderer and vagabond, roaming senselessly across the world, wherever his legs took him, he was stripped of all but pride. Yet, he couldn't be proud of anything, because all the family, all the happiness he had in life was lost in a second.

He walked around a lake, then at the starry sky. He knew of the great kings of the past who were mentioned by Mufasa, the rightful king. He looked across the sky and saw two incredibly bright stars. They immediately reminded him of his deceased mate and son, who were lost in a massive hyena attack. Those stars were like guides for him, keeping him strong and alive. But for what would he stay alive? Then, a tear rolled out of his eye, his heart started to hurt like the day he lost them.

He then saw a small ledge on the grassland and climbed upon it, looking across the sky in grief. Then, he spotted a lioness in the grass, she had a cub. Though he didn't know that the cub wasn't the offspring of this lioness, he sighed in sadness. He had no thoughts of starting a new family, fearing that he would lose it as his previous one. The elephant than looked at the lioness. She had a Scar on her eye and was pretty thin. This way, he immediately knew that the lioness had a rough life. He decided to kill of some boredom and approach her.

Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Imani laughed some more at the silliness of the cub, she seemed to be serious about the frogs lying to her and stuck her tongue out at the one perched on the rock. With a croak and blink the frog hopped off and the lioness winked at the cub, "It looks like you did, hopefully he has learned his lesson" she said gravely before smiling again. She watched the cub start to walk off and raised a brow simply waiting expecting the pause to come and when it did she covered her mouth with her paw as Ariel turned around looking perplexed before she admitted she didn't know where she was going.

The lioness felt a sudden rumble under her paws and her eyes widened before she turned her head towards the direct she thought it was coming from. Once turned her keen eyes picked up on the large form of the elephant moving towards them, as a rule most lions weren't afraid of the grass eaters but elephants were large and the lioness was on the alert. She turned towards the grey form and backed towards the cub, making sure she was standing over her defensively but her expression stayed calm while the rest of her was tensed to pounce should the need arise.

The elephant said nothing but she cleared her throat and looked down at the cub between her back feet, "Mind him, he has big feet Ariel" she advised before looking back up to the elephant. "Hello my large friend, can we help you with something this evening?" she called out curiously. It wasn't often that the grass eaters approached the lions but surely this one had something to discuss or maybe he was just lonely. She saw no herd with him, an unusual thing for an elephant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around
Page 1 of 1