HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Ariel EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Ariel EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Ariel EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Ariel EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Ariel EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Ariel EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Ariel EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Ariel EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Ariel EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Ariel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Pride Points : 443520

Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Ariel   Ariel EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 am

Ariel Ariel

Ariel

Species: Lioness
Pride: Rogue

Appearance: Ariel is a below average sized cub. She was the runt of her litter, so she received the least amount of love at first. Her fur is a chocolate brown with matching ears and paws. Her eyeshades and muzzle are a light brown and her tail and underbody is a dark ebony brown. Ariel has a cute pink button nose with a beautiful rare shade of lavender eyes.

Personality: If there was one word to describe this cub, it would be curious. Like most other cubs, Ariel has a knack for searching and going on adventures. With a guardian of course. She might not be the bravest cub, but with a little urge from a loved one, she'll puff her chest out and go on adventures

She is also very naive and innocent. Most cubs usually are, but Ariel tops it. She unwittingly gets herself into a lot trouble, which causes her father and/or her older brother to come to her aid. She'll wander about, chasing butterflies or practicing her pouncing, and trouble will most likely appear. Since she's so small, she's easy bait for predators like big birds, hyenas, or other lions. With her innocence, she tries to see the good in animals. She will try to urge someone to turn from their mean ways, not knowing that there are bad lions/animals out there.

Overall she's a kind, playful, loving soul with an innocence of an angel and a knack for unknowingly getting into trouble.

Family: Daughter of Mahir, Daughter of Hedia (deceased), Younger Sister of Udeh, Younger Sister of Jada (deceased), Younger Sister of Kiva (deceased)
History: Mahir and Hedia met when they were cubs. They were a couple that weren't meant to be: she was a part of the Pridelands and he was of the Outlands. They snuck off to play with each other, and their friendship soon turned into something more. Along with their physical growth, their emotional growth for each other expanded. Soon, they were telling their parents about their feelings for one another. Their parents would not allow it, so the young couple were forced to leave their homes and live as Rogues for the rest of their lives.

Pretty soon Hedia was pregnant with cubs of her own. They were very both excited and thrilled to start their new family. But their family was cut short when 1 out of the 3 cubs survived the labor. They named him Udeh and he was a great addition to the family. Mahir knew that he needed to find a better place to settle down instead of wandering about, so went off alone one day in search of a new place to live, leaving young Udeh, Hedia and a new set of cubs alone. Terrible mistake.

Mahir came back to his tiny cave with the scent of blood. His females' blood. He called out for his family and a small squeak of a reply came out of Udeh.

"I tried Dad...I tried."

He was terribly scarred and bloodied up from the fight that occurred earlier. He was shivering and hovering over a small fur ball that was barely breathing. Mahir was staring at the lone survivors of his small family. Hyenas were the ones responsible for that attack. And until this day he seethes in anger for revenge.

Ariel's childhood was overall pleasant. She was always under the watchful eye of both her brother and her father. Whenever she would go exploring, her father instructed that she take Udeh with her. He was never happy to go, but the fear of another animal attacking his sister was the only reason why he went.

--------

OOC Alias: Riah
Best Way to Contact: pm
Rp Sample:
Quote :
Tam shifted her gaze over to Kara and observed her uneasiness. She wasn't sure if it was because of their current situation, or Cookie. She hoped it was something as minor as the puppy, but Tam knew deep down that it was mostly the former. Tam was aware of how Kara felt about Wally, even though Kara hasn't outright told her. One can only look at her blushing face that she was now hiding behind her pillow. She forced the smile that was forming her lips to disappear. She then throw up her hands in frustration. "I don't know. I really don't." She then sat on her bed and placed her head in her hands.

She then looked at Charlie with a "duh" look. "Well, yeah you can't take me. I have no special talents unless I can dance my way out of dangerous situations. That wasn't what really bothered me." She sighed, getting tired from...everything thrown at them all at once. " Char, you went out there by yourself," she said calmly and with tiredness in her voice. "We wouldn't have known where you were if something were to happen to you." She stopped, grew suddenly quiet, and then burst into laughter.

"Look at me. I sound like a crazed mother yelling at her daughter for not calling home." She guessed the lack of a mother turned her into one? She didn't know, but she found it funny. "Okay. Enough of this motherly love for now. I think you got my point," she said with a smirk. "Welcome home Char."

Tam walked over to Kara and ruffled her hair. "Aww don't say that. You know about more information than I do. I didn't even know Flash was in Arkham until recently." Well, it made sense. What business did she have knowing? It wasn't like she could do anything about it. She looked over at her friends and a slight jealous haze went over her. It wasn't fair. Why wasn't she born with kickass powers like these girls? She'd give anything to have bullets bounce off of her or teleport from one place to another. She often looked at her friends with envy, but also in awe. She was glad that she had friends like these and honored that she would hang out with a nobody like her. Other people would argue that she wasn't technically a nobody: she had her father's money which made her rich. But that was just it! Take away Lucius' money and what is she? Nothing. Exactly her point.

She looked over at Kara with a warm smile as she walked out of the bathroom. "It's okay. You can borrow one of mine. They may be a little big on you though..." Darn her figure. It sucked being the heaviest out of the group. Not only her jean size but her shirt size was bigger than the other two girls, and she had to blame her big boobs and ass for it. Oh the joys of being fully figured...

Tam laughed at the facial expression of Charlie when she wacked her with the pillow. "Haha. I think that was a nice shot." Kara in turn tried to fire a pillow at Charlie but she teleported else where. "Hey!" Tam called out. "That's cheating!" She then was plowed by Kara's pillow in turn. She fell to the ground from the impact and rubbed her head. "Oww. So, that's how you want it huh?" she said with a sly grin. "Incoming!"

Tam lunged for Kara in order to tackle her, but it was point. It was like running full speed into a brick wall. Tam felt the impact throughout the rest of her body and collapsed on the floor. "Okay," she mumbled through the carpet. "Tam out." She clawed her way up to her bed and fell on the soft cushion. "Tam needs a break before she dies of a concussion. Charlie," she pointed towards her other friend. "Defend my honor!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pride Points : 452152

Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariel   Ariel EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://tlkdh.rpg-board.net

Ariel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Archives :: Character Graveyard-
Jump to: