HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
The search of Mheetu EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
The search of Mheetu EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
The search of Mheetu EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
The search of Mheetu EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
The search of Mheetu EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
The search of Mheetu EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
The search of Mheetu EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
The search of Mheetu EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
The search of Mheetu EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

The search of Mheetu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarafina

Sarafina

Pride Points : 447189

The search of Mheetu Empty
PostSubject: The search of Mheetu   The search of Mheetu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:22 am

She hated this, she hated that she lost site of Mheetu as he ran off, she wanted to cry, she hated that he ran off, and all she was trying to do was be his mother and comfort him, but that didn't seem to work and now she was out here looking for him, afraid to return to Scar. But she knew that he probably sent hyenas out looking for the both of them, or just Mheetu. She stops for a moment and calls out her son's name "Mheetu!" She then sighs and contiues to walk further, she knew that she was going further away from the rock, but he did run off far.

She stops in her tracks as she hears a voice, a voice that she hadn't heard since well in a long time. She lowly growls at the voice and looks around before she sees him. How could this be? She didn't know what to do, but she stared at him a few given minutes. "Why are you here?" She growled again, she wasn't happy to see him, and especially not a time like this. "You abandoned me, left me to raise Nala on my own with the pride!" She stepped closer to him, her ears were pinned back and she grew more angry, which took over the placement of the worry of her son.

The male struts forward with a grin on his face, which then turned to a wicked smile protruded from his muzzle and a maniacal laugh was emitted "Loose something my dear?" He asks her in his tone of voice, dark but sort of friendly.

Sarafina shakes her head. "No I didn't lose something, I didn't lose someone!" She admits another growl from her throat, she didn't have time for this!

Before she knew it she was fighting for her life, or fighting to not mate with him, trying her best to keep her end away from his grasp. "Leave me a lone!" She shouts at him, her claws protruded out of their slots as she attempted to scratch him. It was almost like a dance, a dance to avoid his grasp to mate with him. She didn't want him, she had two children, and the prideland food supply wasn't doing very great for more cubs to come.

She continued to fight for the next ten minutes it seemed, losing hope that he wasn't going to give up. This lion, the father of Nala seemed to want more children, and then what? Disappear again? She was trying her best to get him to not mate with her, though it seemed like he was winning now, and she was having trouble keeping up.

Last edited by Sarafina on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

Pride Points : 451875

PostSubject: Re: The search of Mheetu   The search of Mheetu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Mheetu heard the cries of the two lions and leaped onto a rock. He leaped into the grass and pounced, the skills of a three-day hunter put to good use. He lands and sinks his claws into the offender's flank, then leaps onto his mane. The cub claws his forehead, sending the offending male reeling.

This all happening in front of a ravine...

And then the male fell. Tumbling over the edge, the male roared loudly as he lost his balance and fell.

Down he went, Mheetu with him, The cub leaped for the edge of the ravine. He reached for it, and hoped for the best...
Back to top Go down
http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/u126
Sarafina

Sarafina

PostSubject: Re: The search of Mheetu   The search of Mheetu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:18 pm

The cries were coming from Sarafina, she didn't want this, she just wanted to find Mheetu. She cowers in fear, and waits for the worst, but it seemed that someone saved her, she watches the scene unfold before her eyes.

She couldn't believe how close she came to becoming a mother once again. She follows them to the ravine. She stands at the edge, watching and waiting to see if Mheetu was alright, though she wasn't sure if that was her son, but he had the same coloration as him, though he was a bit bigger than when she last saw her son. "Mheetu!" She calls out again and waits for him.

She wasn't sure if her son was still alive or how far he had tumbled down the ravine. She was afraid to return back to Scar if anything else should happen to her son. Though it seemed like Nala's father was hopefully done for, since he tried to mate with her, since now she cared about Scar, her son, her daughter and the pride, and her feelings towards him were no more.

She looks behind her to see if anyone was coming, at least her son came to her rescue, but now was trapped in the Ravine it seemed. She sighs and looks to the ravine and waits for her son to come back up, unsure how to help him.

She had no idea if Heshima or Scar, Nala or anyone had followed her or even heard the distress, but it just seemed she just had to wait and hope. "Mheetu you alright?" She calls to her son as she looks back down she laid upon her stomach and looked to where he might have landed, waiting to lend a paw out to her son.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Pride Points : 446915

PostSubject: Re: The search of Mheetu   The search of Mheetu EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Sarabi had heard the distant cries while she was looking for the cub. As soon as they had reached her ears, she threw herself into a run to go look for the source of the noise. As she followed it she came along just in time to see the cub and the older lion fall into the ravine. Sarabi gasped and slowed to a trot as she noticed Sarafina there as well, "Sarafina, what happened? Are you alright? Did I just see Mheetu fall in that ravine?" She said since it could have well been something else or a figment of her imagination. If Mheetu was in the ravine, then Sarabi would have to come up with some sort of plan to help him get out or have one of them go down to see if he is hurt. She began to look around with her brown eyes and was trying to find a branch or something for them to use to climb down.
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

Pride Points : 451875

PostSubject: Re: The search of Mheetu   The search of Mheetu EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Mheetu was dazed. That's blunt, of course, but he was. Only a few seconds ago he had been tumbling down a ravine, but now he was at what appeared to be the bottom.

And he felt horrible. His stomach was going over in his body and he could not move his legs on the side he had landed on. He tried to open his mouth, to tell his mother it was alright, but when he tried to he felt a horrible pain in his lower jaw. He also noted a puddle of blood below his head.

He put the two together and realized he must have broken his jaw in the landing.

And he began to cry.

However, his mother- nor Sarabi- could hear his tears.

They probably think I'm dead, anyways... he thinks to himself.

And he slowly trots off, his broken side wrenching energy from him.
Back to top Go down
http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/u126
Sarafina

Sarafina

PostSubject: Re: The search of Mheetu   The search of Mheetu EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 am

The frantic mother continued to call out for her son, hoping that he could hear her echoes, she was scared, scared for her son's life, and probably hers, but mostly for her son. "Mheetu please answer, give me a sign!" She calls out, her echoes bounced through the ravine, the mother was scared, though she tried to remain calm, which was hard for her to do, every inch of her wanted to jump into the ravine, but it felt like something was holding her back.

She didn't take her gaze off the ravine, though she was waiting for her son to answer her or give her a sign as she looked down. She hears her friend's voice, and she gives a sigh. "Yes Mheetu was fighting off Nala's father, he was trying to mate with me, and Mheetu came out of no where." She says to her friend. "Mheetu some how brought him and himself over the ravine, Mheetu saved me from having his litter of cubs." She says to her friend, she didn't look over to Sarabi, she was too focused on seeing if Mheetu could give her a sign if he was alive.

"Scar told me I can't come back unless I have Mheetu with me." She explains to her friend. She looks to her friend. "I'm going down there to save him." She says and gets up, she wasn't sure how she would get down there, or if she shouldn't even go, maybe Sarabi would stop her, and tell her to give up, and so she probably would and tell her friend she couldn't return without Mheetu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search of Mheetu   The search of Mheetu Empty

Back to top Go down

The search of Mheetu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Archives-
Jump to: