HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

The Lead Warrior and the King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaximusI

MaximusI

Pride Points : 450012

The Lead Warrior and the King Empty
PostSubject: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 pm

The lone tree, a place of awe to some lions, yet seemed boring to the young and small, but to Maximus, it was one of his places where he can separate himself from the Pride and get some rest. It was like a pleasure that the tree had hollows that would fit his own kind of size, irregular from the Outlanders. He was known to be the Lead Warrior of this Pride, but others say he was too ‘nice’ to be a Leader, sometimes even his own father. He sighed softy and shook his head off the idea and just went into the hollow, growling softly to himself. Once he made it into the place, he turned to have his eyes face the entrance and lay down on the ground, thinking to himself.

He was daydreaming about his life, and how his parents cared for him, along with train him, making him grow into a strong and healthy warrior. That’s when the population problem came and he had to leave, his parents joining him, but then his mother dying. He gave a small shiver as the memory of him eating his mother passed him, but he and his father had to keep living. That’s when he came to the Outlands and they both became members, only to have Max be promoted not just to the Lead Warrior, but also advisor; two important jobs he needed to try and keep up with. Right now, all he needs is to think to him for now then get back to both jobs which are such a pain to him…
Back to top Go down
Kiume

Kiume

Pride Points : 450136

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Patrols. Kiume hated them with a passion. There was no one to invade the lands, because, who would want to? The hyenas were the only concern Kiume had for his pride, but they were being controlled by Scar and told to keep close to the dens. Something was happening and he had to know what, it was killing him with intrest. Padding around he finally found one of the more sandy places of the lands that he controlled, and sitting there was Maximus.

An odd name in the lands, it didn't seem natural. But of course, Kiume knew nothing of the past of his royal advisor, so it could be a completly normal name for him. The king padded over quietly, coming from behind the latter and the tree. Finally, the golden male silently sat down and smiled,

"And what would you be doing all the way out here?"
Back to top Go down
MaximusI

MaximusI

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:35 pm

His ears flickered at the sound of a familiar King’s young adult voice. He smiled as well, looking over to Kiume with a small chuckle. “Just a little thinking, my King,” he said softly in his deep, embrace of a voice. His smile slowly disappeared as he laid his head back on his paws, sighing in some sort of depression, but tried to hide it from Kiume, which it was obvious he failed at that. “My past is such a pain to see within my dreams every day,” he stated in a stern-ish tone of some sort, feeling like his dreams were like having someone stronger than Max break his chest with only one blow, but he was thankful there were no other lions bigger than him around these lands… yet.

“At least I’m lucky to be who I am now.” He chuckled some at the thought than laughed softly, enjoying his life around this point. Around this time, he would do this since it was part of his personality and try to get to know the King as well when it’s only the two of them together, chatting about the usual business and problems of the pride. “So.. Enough about me,” he said with a curtly nod. “How are you today, my King? Any luck on finding a Queen, if I’m allowed to ask?”
Back to top Go down
Kiume

Kiume

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:07 pm

The king listened with great respect, this was his most trusted ally in the pride and he always made sure to show him such. It seemed as his friend was going through a troubled time -shown by the sigh of slight depression- and it worried Kiume slightly. It seemed as if Max was stuck slightly in the past as it kept reappering in his dreams. Would Kiume have to go and find a shaman to see what was happening with his trusted friend?

But finally the golden male was being asked about finding a queen and that fact made him let out a large and hearty laugh. It seemed that everyone was awaiting for the king to find his mate. Did they not know that Kiume wasn't going to take just anyone? Kuona made the suggestion of a whiteborn which startled Kiume. Where would he find one of those? And would that female only want the status just so she could breed?

"It seems everyone awaits my completion of the quest to find the queen," Kiume started, "But alas, I have my eyes on no one at the moment. For now, our lands remain without a beloved queen."
Back to top Go down
MaximusI

MaximusI

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 am

“Still,” he smirked at hearing the King’s proposal on how there will be no King. It’s been years, and still he didn’t find anyone of his interest? Max bet that he was rejected a lot when the King was just a teenager protecting these lands, but shrugged his broad shoulders. He slowly got up and stretched his body out, yawning out into a small roar as he cocked his head from side to side, and a small crack from his neck being head, making a small chuckle escape the old lion. Thoughts still ringed into his head about him and Kuona, but can it be true that they—No, it wasn’t true, and Maximus knows damn well it isn’t true, but if it was... It was probably his neck.

“Sorry for the rude comment, sire,” he said to Kiume with a bow. “It’s just it’s been so long ever since you became King,” he frowned some with his ears flickering and his tail swishing from left to right, worried about the King and his close friend. “But I know you’ll be able to find the right one for you, my friend,” he restated with a slight smile, but it was obvious that Max was worried, more thoughts of him and Kuona on his mind. “…King Kiume,” he said to him, his voice cracked from this obvious fear he was going through, but he needed to say something. He needed to tell him right here and right now about his true feelings for Kuona, but also needed to dodge the bullet on one topic he can’t relate about them.
Back to top Go down
Kiume

Kiume

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

The king chuckled at the comment of 'still' from Maximus, but Kiume had to admit, his adviser was probably right. The golden lion needed an heir, he had already seen the seasons pass more than a few times and he grew older with every waking moment. Soon, he'd be an elder, although it would still be years from now. But an elder couldn't mate, could not have cubs of their own, and they mainly took the roles as babysitters for the cubs. Many a king did not live to see elder age, but Kiume wanted to see his future heir as ruler, and live under his or her rule.

But then, the male's friend apologized for the comment and the king shook his head, "Maximus, there is no need to apologize, you have that leeway you know," It made Kiume proud when his comrade agreed with him that one day he'd be able to find a mate. One that he would love and cherish for eternity. Kiume wasn't a king that focused on heirs, he was a king that focused on family. The Outlands had no royal bloodline, so maybe it was his job to start one?

But just then, Max let out an unfinished sentence, and Kiume's eyebrow raised. He was holding back for some reason, and it made the king worry slightly. "Yes? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
MaximusI

MaximusI

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:16 pm

‘It’s time,’ he thought to himself and sighed softly again. He knew that the King wouldn’t like this, but he needed to say something or else he would find out too quickly, but he needed to explain it without trying to have the King thinks so badly about him. “First off, I would never…” He coughed some, thinking it might somewhat odd. “…Mate with a lioness for the fun of it. I would only mate with them for a good reason, and not just to pleasure myself. I am more of a respectful lion than other males who… do vile things to lioness, but I never said that you would do such things to a lioness,” he said to the King quickly in recovery, sighing softly. “I’ll put it simple… It’s about me and Kuona.”

That’s what made the warrior cringe somewhat, but still stood tall, trying not to oversize the King at all. “..We met, and we talked and such,” he continued on with a small gulp, his heart racing. “..Then... We were alone and all, and… next thing Kuona knew was that…” He closed his light blue eyes, trying to clam himself since the King probably knows of the rest and looked back at the King. “King Kiume, I am sorry if I have done such a foul thing that may or may not hurt you in a painful manner… I never should have been around the lioness in the first place and I should have stayed focused on my duties as your Advisor and Warrior. The reason I am telling you this is because I cannot keep a secret from the King himself…” Thoughts already came to him on what Kiume would do to him now, and they didn’t look pretty. “Don’t hurt Kuona about this situation, because I take full responsibility for this mistake I cast on myself and Kuona...”
Back to top Go down
Kiume

Kiume

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Kiume nodded as Max stated about how he would never mate without a reason, it was the same morals that Kiume held dear to his heart. A queen would not be a mate, but a lover whom he shared his goals and desires in. Kiume closed his eyes for a mere moment, but what came next out of his adviser's muzzle caught him extremely off guard. Kuona.

The king listened in almost complete shock, he knew that Max was interested with her, for Kuona had filled in that information, but mating? It was almost a fantasy! Apology after apology spilled from the lion's mouth, and Kiume shook his head fiercely, "You do not have to apologize," he responded, "it is part of the Circle of Life no?" But a low growl emitted from his muzzle, one so low that only he could hear, "But I must know..."

A pause, and finally the question arose, "Is she with cub?"
Back to top Go down
MaximusI

MaximusI

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 pm

He listened to what the King said, sighing to himself in a peaceful manner. At least Kiume didn’t do anything harsh that would cause him to get extremely hurt, but that’s when the low growl came. His ears flickered at the exact words the King said about Kuona being with a cub. His heart tensed heavily and a heavy chill went down his solid, warrior spine, knowing this could only mean danger. He lowered his head in shame as he bit his lip tightly, never did he feel this weak around anyone he has ever met, but he had to say something.

Standing there wasn’t going to help Max or Kiume at all, so he had to do something. He slowly let go of the tightness on his lip and what came out his mouth was a, “Yes…sir.” He lowered himself, waiting for what could have happen to him, and closed his eyes tightly, already seeing the punishments one by one. It could either be exile with Kiume and Kuona taking care of the cub or cubs, demotion of his advisory, or death to be. “But I'm not fully sure if she really is," he added quickly, and continued on with, "Plus.. I promise to make sure she, along with the cub or cubs are safe out of harm’s ways.”
Back to top Go down
Kiume

Kiume

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Kiume nodded and closed his eyes at the word yes, although it was a strained yes and the king knew his friend was awaiting punishment. But then came the words that he was not fully sure, along with a promise to make sure Kuona and the cubs were to stay out of harms way. A small smile was inwardly projected, Max always protected everyone, and this situation was no different.

The king stood up, his deep orange eyes that boarded brown in the light flashed open. He walked over a few steps and simply placed his paw on his adviser's mane, ruffling it slightly. A smile finally formed and the king dropped his paw, "Maximus, just promise me you'll take care of them. Besides, cubs would be a good thing for these lands, new life brings new life in the lands no? Isn't that what King Mufasa would have taught?" It didn't occur to Kiume that his friend might not have known the glorious king, but it was impossible, every lion in the lands knew of Mufasa, and his fall from power.

Most lions would have killed Max right on the spot, but Kiume was a different king. Every lion deserved a chance, yes he technically went behind his back, but at least he didn't wait until the cubs were born. If he had waited till then, this whole fiasco might have been a problem.
Back to top Go down
MaximusI

MaximusI

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 pm

He stood still when the King ruffled his mane, and he listened to the words he told him. It all reminded him of his father telling him the same exact thing when he was just an adolescent with a growing mane. Mufasa… Max was heard legends of him and how he was one of the greatest Kings that were alive and well, but it was a shame that he had to pass away. If only he was able to hear his words of wisdom which can probably aid Max within his journey of mysterious events. He gave several nods as he listen to every single world of his King, looking at him and giving him a soft smile.

“Yes,” was his response to Kiume, along with a nod. “I promise to make sure they are safe no matter what it’ll cost.” That’s what made him take it back by giving out a quick, “I.. I mean,” he groaned and sighed roughly, shaking his head as he hit it some, knowing that was a stupid thing to say. “You know what I mean. I’ll make sure they’re safe no matter what,” he sighed roughly, at least trying to get his words right. He always had that problem ever since he was a cub, and it bugged him up to now, so why does he still have it!?

(Ultra sorry... ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; )
Back to top Go down
Kiume

Kiume

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 pm

The king smiled, his friend had always had some difficulty with words. But it was that quality that made Kiume see Max as more than just a pridemate. It seemed to open up the personality of the lion just a bit more than it normally did. But now Kiume had something to deal with, Kuona was with cub, and there was the matter of securing a lineage for himself. What was a royal family without cubs? It was what had made Denali fall when he passed and Kiume took the throne, and the golden lion did not want that to happen to himself.

Maximus had already taken the initiative that Kiume had to soon make, and the king thought highly of his adviser. New cubs, new life, the Circle of Life would surely be a tad more grateful to the lands where he ruled. Or, all in theory it seemed. The Outlands would always be a punishment from those who defied Scar -or the reigning king of the Pridelands- and Kiume only wished for one day to be able to return to the place he once called home. Bring his cubs into a whole new life setting, where they could flourish and thrive.

But there was a scent in the breeze that the king caught, he knew Max might catch it, but he decided to check it out anyways. It was coming from the Haven, where Kuona was at for the time being. The scent was peculiar, almost familiar, was it a fellow pride member? The king stretched slightly and then nodded to his friend, "I understand Maximus, now, there's something I must go and take care of, if you'll excuse me," The king left without a moments notice, ready to go protect the newly expectant mother if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lead Warrior and the King   The Lead Warrior and the King Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lead Warrior and the King
Page 1 of 1