HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Premature Litter

Go down 
+2
Scar
Heshima
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heshima

Heshima

Pride Points : 451484

Premature Litter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Heshima stepped back a step with the accusation of Tasa being hated by her mother. The statement almost made the female tear up in regret for not loving her cubs as much as she should. But they were still young, and Heshima shook her head and looked into her daughter's bright jade eyes. "I don't hate you Tasa, I worry, that's all,"

There was a moment of disbelief when Ari said that it was her idea, she may be the oldest of the litter, but was always so quiet, always followed the rules. There had to be an underlying reason. But a small twinge of fear entered her body when Kifu confirmed that it was indeed Ari. The mother of four stayed silent for a moment, sighing and lowering her head. Ari was supposed to set an example for her siblings, not get them into trouble. But then, both Tasa and Giza noted that it was not her fault, but mainly Kifu's.

"Kifu!" Heshima snapped, "I'm disappointed in you my son, blaming others for your misdoings?" The realization came over Heshima that these cubs were also Scar's, and his personality sneaked into each and everyone of the cubs. Heshima sighed once more, but only smiled when Giza moved herself in between her paws. The lioness bent her head down and nuzzled the small cub, admiring her bright cerulean eyes that she had fallen in love with. The mother nodded at all of her cubs statements on why they were right and why they should be able to leave the den. But she decided that maybe it was a good time to tell them what the worst that could happen.

"Let me tell you something children, you had an uncle, my brother who was born the same day as me. Our mother and father left us alone and your uncle Kishindo wandered off out of the den even though he was only hours old. The elements killed him, and that's why you should never go out alone. I don't want to lose any of you as I lost my brother," The female looked to her children, waiting to see their reactions. But right afterwords, Kifu sped off into a direction after claiming Tasa as 'it'. The mother of four quickly padded after her cub and caught him, carrying him back to the spot where the others were by his stomach.

Once Heshima placed down her son, she gave him a disappointing look. "With that Kifu, we will not be playing. Instead," Heshima smiled and pulled out the piece of meat, "we will be training. But first, you must eat this," The creamed colored lioness would wait until her cubs were finished, and then would beckon her cubs to follow her. Training? She hadn't thought of a legitimate way to train her cubs, but a simple hunting lesson along with a pouncing lesson was surely in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Kifu kept running as fast as he could, not hearing Heshima's story as he started moving away from the group. "I'm beating you! I'm beating you!" he called out only to be swiftly picked up in his mother's jaws. A pout showed up on Kifu's face as he was carried and placed back down on the ground.

"But Mom..." he protested. If there was one thing he didn't miss out on, it was an opportunity to prove himself and considering the situation he didn't really have a choice. Wait a second...did he just get grounded?! That was totally unfair!
His eyes looked down at the ground and away from the meat. He wasn't very hungry nor did he feel like training at this moment in time. Lying down in a huff he curled up turned away from the females, flattening his ears against the side of his head not wanting to really talk to anybody about the subject manner.
Back to top Go down
Ari

Ari

Pride Points : 450039

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:51 am

Ari was a bit touched when she felt her sisters stand up for her. Honestly, it was crazy for Ari to take the blame, but what else could she do? It WAS Kifu's fault but he was a young arrogant boy who only sought attention. And she cared about her family, even if they did not share the same feeling for her. Ari would look after them all for as long as she could.

So was the duty of the first born.

Smileing softly, she nuzzled her head against Heshima, her tail flicking happily. She had always loved her mother, for she was always so loving to them. Instead of attacking the food as it dropped in front of her, Ari just sat back and waited for Tasa and Giza to have their share. She would just eat the leftovers anyway.

"Whats the training going to be like Momma?" Ari asked, batting her purple eyes up at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Giza

Giza

Pride Points : 450421

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am

Giza was not one to pass up an opportunity to eat. Food was scarce in the Pridelands, there simply wasn't enough to go around, and with so many siblings to compete with, it was often hard to get one's fair share. Little Giza was not the largest of her litter, but if her appetite was satisfied, she would grow to be an average, perhaps even larger than average lioness in size. She wasted no time no stepped over to the bit of meat, sniffing eagerly. If Ari was going to be crazy again and wait, then she would miss out. It was her own fault, then. Giza bit into the meat, taking as much as she was able to, greedy as one could be.

The concept of training was not appealing to the little dark cub, who assumed it would be a lot of work and effort. Kifu was pouting, seemingly one of his favorite activities, while Ari inquired what training would mean. Any chance to play had been ruined by Kifu. Giza simply ignored the other as she ate, hoping her disinterest would mean she wouldn't have to participate. It sounded like something her father would want, which meant Giza was especially unwilling to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

Pride Points : 452075

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:52 pm

(Fudge, I've missed a lot! Just pretend Mheets was out horsing around again.)

As young Giza, Ari and Kifu eat, a larger, older cub smiles as the cubs and pads over, about to gently scold the young princess about her un-lady like feeding. He gently taps her on the head and laughs. He then begins to talk to her in a laughing tone.

"Now, now Giza! You should know that a queen never eats like that! Try eating a little slower, 'cause I need food as well!" he speaks in a sort of smooth tone, smiling at the smaller cub.

He looks at his now-stepmother and smiles. He knows that she heard him, though he pads over to the front end of the large royal structure and smiles as the low wind ruffles his mane and cheek fur. He laughs and says to nobody in particular "I bet I'll make a great king one day..". He sits down and watches the animals roam the plains, mostly hyenas, lions and very few large herds. He begins to fear that a severe drought may be on the horizon. He sits as regally as his current stance will allow and smiles. He looks back at the cubs and his bright-green eyes shimmer and dance in the light.

Last edited by Mheetu on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I mixed up Giza and Ari! :p)
Back to top Go down
http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/u126
Tasa

Tasa

Pride Points : 450349

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Tasa didn’t quite believe her mother when she claimed she only worried, not hated. It certainly didn’t seem that way, as Tasa always seemed to be the one picked out for trouble. Ari was the naturally sweet and kind one, always willing to please, so all the adults loved her. Giza was manipulative enough to appear almost like her older sister to convince the adults to like her enough too. Kifu was regarded with affectionate pity at his situation -- but it was still affection. What did Tasa get? All she was was some strange in between of her sister’s personalities, her mischief and care never quite balancing. Whenever something went wrong, all eyes turned to her, whether or not she actually did it. She had been reprimanded more than any of the other siblings, at least in her mind, even when she didn’t deserve it. And their father didn’t even care if they got eaten by a hyena or not. So the cub only frowned at her mother, green eyes ablaze with silent seething.

Tasa didn’t argue with Giza’s accusation, since it wasn’t directed at her, and Heshima believed it -- and it was basically true anyway. But the usual amusement she got out of Kifu getting in trouble was lacking this time. All she was was annoyed now. Giza moved in for affection, and usually the tawny cub would compete for such things, but she simply sat down in her place, still near Ari, tail twitching. She half-listened to her mother’s story, interested enough to draw the meaning, but apathetic enough to not care much. Yes it was sad, but she didn’t know who Kishindo was, and didn’t see why she should care. He died because he left when he was hardly old enough to walk -- but Tasa was capable, so was Giza. Ari and Kifu, she wasn’t so sure, but at least half the cubs were tough, and knew what to avoid. They could handle themselves. “Well he sounded like a feather-brain too, we wouldn’t be stupid enough to let the elements kill us,” Tasa muttered under her breath, unable to keep from voicing her thoughts but not really intending for anyone to hear.

Tasa didn’t move as Kifu tagged her, only stared him down in distaste, looking much like her father for a moment though she would not realize it. Did he really think her stupid enough to rush off again after all that? He was just asking for trouble now. Heshima brought him back (with little reprimand, Tasa noticed. For a moment she wanted to run off too and see how her mother would pull her back and chastise her, just to prove her point. But Tasa did not feel like getting in trouble at that moment, so she stayed motionless.)

”Training?” She repeated with furrowed eyebrows, though her attention was diverted as Heshima provided them with food. Tasa’s mouth watered and she quickly joined Giza in eating, noting Kifu would rather pout than fill his stomach and Ari would let them have their share first. She paused at the thought, glancing back at Ari again, feeling both disgusted and guilty at her compassionate behavior, and was considering stepping away to give Ari a chance -- but Giza only tried to eat more so Tasa growled and reclaimed her portion. Niceties could come later, when they weren’t competing for full bellies.

Tasa ignored Mheetu, as he seemed to take little notice of her anyway (which rubbed her the wrong way, but luckily she was preoccupied with her meat to bother with retaliation), and finished her portion before sitting back on her haunches, looking back at Heshima. Ari seemed to be the only other interested in hearing about this training. Giza was too lazy, and Kifu was still pouting, but Tasa was curious. “Yeah mama, what’s this training?” She noticed Ari batting her eyes at their mother, probably completely unaware of her actions, and tried to replicate it so maybe she would be noticed too.
Back to top Go down
Giza

Giza

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Tasa had been rude to their mother, insulting their deceased nephew for being stupid. Giza stared in disbelief, certain Heshima would punish her for her comments. Nothing seemed to make Giza stop eating, until Mheetu appeared. He was older than the litter of four, and had spent little time with the younger cubs, so Giza was not certain how to feel about him just yet... Until he touched her.

If there was one thing Giza couldn't stand, it was being reprimanded -- especially someone who was not her mother! As Mheetu chided her and claimed a piece of the meat, Giza's sky blue eyes narrowed in a sharp glare. When he dared tap her head, her paw shot out, tiny black claws splayed, slashing at the older cub's paw. "My mother brought this. Get your own!" How rude could a cub be? His tone, his demeanor... Everything about Mheetu seemed to irritate Giza now. He then got distracted by a gust of wind and wandered away to talk to himself, and Giza grumbled to herself, "Who does he think he is?"

She remained uninterested in the prospect of training, and hoped Tasa would shut her trap so she would not have to participate. Her head ducked low to avoid being noticed as she picked clean some bone where she had been snacking away. Kifu continued to sulk, and Giza noted that both of her brothers were rather weird, much like their absent father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Kifu's attention suddenly snapped back to the situation at hand. King? Wait one second here...HE was going to be king. With a small growl he stared at Mheetu. "I'm gonna be a better king than you..." he taunted as his small tail flicked. The issue of kingship was one that really fired up the little cub's spirit. Sure he was runty, but that certainly didn't mean that he didn't have a chance at not becoming the king.

Who was this guy anyway? Treading in on his family's meal time. Standing up he padded over to Mheetu his eyes narrowing. "Who are you?" The last time he had actually seen his half brother was when he was an infant, and infants generally don't have the best of memories.
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Mheetu flicks his ear and looks towards Kifu. He was small, but to Mheetu, he'd make the best heir to his throne. He looks down, having to bend over and lay down to get face-to-face with the small male. He gazes over the cub and knows he was the runt of the litter, but as he was small, barely looking the size of a pre-teen, he had no merit in pointing it out. He sees the cub looking at him in slight puzzlement, and he replies.

"Well, I am your half-brother, born as the first of the generations of my father, King Scar. I was just a cub when you were born, and I was so excited for it I was running my muzzle off the whole day. I ended up having to babysit you when your mother had to go hunting, so you might remember me. I may be small for my age, but I have intellect, and that is what makes the rouge life easy.

Oh, and just between us: Just remember brains beats brawn quite a bit, Kifu. You may be a runt, but you have a good mind. Our father was considered a runt, but look at him now."

The small, pale cub lies down and slides half of the meat he had grabbed to Kifu, then continues his chat.

"Don't think that your sisters are better then you, because you are the youngest and smallest. Intelligence will be a great tool for survival. Far greater then brute force.

Just look at your father. He was the smallest, second-in-line, and got revenge by allying himself with the hyenas and creating the ultimate trap, all conjured up in his mind. Size won't matter. It's brains and strategy that is the key for survival."

Last edited by Mheetu on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derpfar-made an accidental plothole.)
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Pride Points : 451661

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 pm

[Mheetu -- No one would know Scar had anything to do with the stampede, or that it was meant to be a trap. To everyone's knowledge, it was an accident, and Scar was nowhere near the gorge and presumed innocent. Mheetu would have absolutely no knowledge of why Scar allied himself with the hyenas, that it was a trap, or that Scar set it up... Hence why everyone is surprised when he finally admits it in the film. It would be impossible for Mheetu to gain this knowledge, even from the adults.]

Last edited by Scar on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:05 pm

The young prince was greatly surprised when his half brother offered him a piece of meat, though at this particular moment he wasn't exactly hungry.

Kifu was also quite flattered when Mheetu complimented on having a great mind. He didn't get praised very often except by his mother and his father, on very rare occasions. "I do? Wow...Thanks!" he smiled as he padded over and laid down next to him. Maybe this guy wasn't so bad after all, he could certainly learn a lot from him. "So..Mheetu. D..did you wanna hang out sometime?" he asked timidly as he shuffled his paws while waiting for an answer.

It's not like he didn't like hanging out with his sisters, he just needed a change of pace was all, to hang out with another male.
Back to top Go down
Ari

Ari

Pride Points : 450039

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Ari stared with wide eyes at the new lion. The one who claimed to be their sibling, a half brother. She had never head of him before! And SHE was the eldest of the litter not this...this half blood weakling!

Though these were thoughts that sat alone in her mind, never dared to be spoken. Ari just sat quietly, taking a few bites out of the meat lying before her. She wasn't to pleased Mheetu fellow, but Kifu seemed to like him well enough. So...maybe he was okay.

"Its nice to meet you..." Ari muttered slightly and tried not to make direct eye contact. Maybe, if Ari was lucky, she could go through her mothers training without any actual confrontation. She was shy and young, but she was also clever. So it was best, for now, to just keep her head low and stay out of anything unnecessary.

"Will be be training with us to mother?" She asked, unsure if she really wanted the answer.
Back to top Go down
Heshima

Heshima

Pride Points : 451484

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:50 pm

(OOC: Sorry this took so long guys!)

Heshima frowned slightly when Kifu padded over and started to sulk. The cubs would get nowhere if they were lazy and sad all the time, Scar would probably blame herself of the cub's actions. But Ari was the first to respond to the training inquisition, and it shocked the young mother. She was usually so quiet and reserved that it would be a challenge to get a response out of her. So when Ari questioned it, Heshima smiled.

Then as Giza was eating her fill of the meat, Mheetu appeared. Forgetting about answering the question momentarily, Heshima smiled at the cub. "Good morning Mheetu," But then, once the cubs started to fight -more or less argue- she growled slightly and stepped forward, showing hers and Sarafina's cub that they were stepping out of line. Mheetu mentioned that brains were what brought Scar to power, but she didn't know that for sure. And she didn't want her cubs to go around pestering Scar more so than they did.

"That's enough Mheetu," The mother of four sighed and turned her head to Ari and Tasa who inquired about the training yet again. "Pouncing lessons my dears, every cub, royal or not, has to have them. I took them, your father took them, and Mheetu probably has started his." Heshima snatched the meat away and brought some to Ari and Kifu, she knew her actions would get a moan out of her other cubs, but the eldest and youngest needed their fair share.

"I don't think Mheetu will be joining us though, I hope that's alright with you dear," Heshima spoke to both Ari and Mheetu in the sentence. It was a time Heshima really wanted, to get her cubs away from the den and all to herself. Mheetu was their half-brother, but they would have time to bond -if possible- later. The pale lioness looked with her violet eyes and stood, waiting for her cubs to finish and follow her out of the vicinity.

(OOC: I was thinking we could have another thread for the pouncing lessons.)
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:49 pm

(OOC: Sure, that would be nice. Of course, maybe Mheets could come along and help Kifu out, show his the ropes. But it be a big "Maybe".)

Mheetu was conflicted on whether or not to come along with them or not. On one paw, having an older cub and adult lioness with them could keep them from wandering off, like what cubs like to to. On the other paw, however, there was the point he knew that the former king had taught his own son, although Simba had no elder siblings as far as he knew. He was iffy about going, as Heshima herself was more then enough protection, but he got up and stretched, yawning and showing his sharpened canines and preparing his back for the day. He suddenly feels a cut on his nose, more then likely where Giza had slashed at him. He hears Ari's shy comment, and smiled at her. Her eyes were dazzling, a bright color sparkling and dancing in the bright African sun. He knew that it was probable that Giza would be the least athletic, but he was reserving his thoughts on the matter. He rubs his nose and sees the specks of blood on his fur, but simply begins to clean himself off, licking his paw off and rubbing the large tuft of mane hanging over his bright-green eyes with it. He smiles and begins to run in circles, testing his reflexes for survival.
Back to top Go down
Tasa

Tasa

Pride Points : 450349

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 pm

[[Fine with me! I'll just do a short exit post then]]

Tasa ignored the trouble brewing between the other cubs, content to simply eat. That is, until her mother finally dragged the meat away so Ari and Kifu could get some. The creamy cub huffed, finding it stupid that Heshima would do that -- if Ari and Kifu didn't want to fight for their food, then they shouldn't get food. If their mother catered to them, what would they learn? That they could sit back and do nothing and still get fed? Should it have been Tasa who had refused to eat, her bitter mind told her Heshima wouldn't have reacted with such a caring attitude (even if it was untrue). But she didn't argue, knowing her siblings still did need food, and knowing full well that Ari wouldn't stand up for herself -- especially to Giza -- to get her share. And as much as she sometimes disliked her family, they still needed to eat.

So Tasa just laid down, head in her paws and pout on her maw, as Heshima continued. The idea of pouncing lessons sounded fun to the cub, especially if it was something that her father had done as well. Maybe if she excelled in her pouncing lessons, Scar would take note. Maybe she could impress her parents, and have them look at her for her, and not as one in a group. Tasa bounced to her paws, following after her mother with an excited grin forming. This had the potential to be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Giza

Giza

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Giza's expression was incredulous when the hunk of meat was given to the weaker siblings. It was a little something called 'suvival of the fittest' ... Either you take what you can get, or you die! So the dark princess watched with some disgust as Ari and Kifu were given the meat. Their mother was insistent that they would learn something today, but the russet female cub attempted to shrink back into the shadows to avoid it. Mheetu then prattled on about their father being clever, and Giza's pale blue eyes rolled in distaste. None of the cubs had a relationship with their father, and she highly doubted her half-brother knew what he was talking about now.

Finally, with great reluctance and a weary yawn, Giza stood to trail after Tasa and Heshima. The idea of training still did not appeal to her, but it was sure to be better than being left behind with their half-brother Mheetu. Giza saw the tiniest trickle of blood from where she had managed to make contact with Mheetu's nose, and the sight made her giggle. Feeling proud of herself, she cast the cream colored male, the oldest of Scar's brood, one last dirty look as he ran in circles like a mad lion. He had made an enemy of at least one sibling that day.

No one could take what belonged to Giza and get away with it... No one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premature Litter   Premature Litter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Premature Litter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Archives-
Jump to: