HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Placement Help? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Placement Help? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Placement Help? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Placement Help? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Placement Help? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Placement Help? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Placement Help? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Placement Help? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Placement Help? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Placement Help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiasi

Kiasi

Pride Points : 442142

Placement Help? Empty
PostSubject: Placement Help?   Placement Help? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 am

So I'm making a batch of characters so that I can have at least one in each area but I'm having a hard time placing them, their backstories will be easy to switch up, most of them are males but there is one female, the males I'm thinking would have been a bachelor band that broke up and went to different areas rather than sticking together for one reason or another but if the area they go to would rather then have been there for a while that's perfectly fine. The female will probably have been there for a while wherever I pick for her to go, maybe not born and raised but she'll be established just for the ease of fitting her in. I maybe keep one of the males rogue. Not sure. This might seem dumb but I'm at a loss so I figured I'd ask for help. XD

I'm just going to throw up short descriptions of them and their pictures below so if anyone has suggestions on where to put them I'd appreciate it. I want them to go where they're needed and would get the best use so the places that I've picked for them to be put are: Outlands, Desertlands, Lowlands, and Coldlands. I just need help picking who goes where. Kuua might be put somewhere after the Gerezani plot but I don't know since I don't know what will happen with him, Teo or Bee feel free to contact me if you have any specifics or ideas I might need to know about.

Jua (Joo-ah)
https://i.imgur.com/fVxjG.png

Jua is a gentle and soft spoken lion, he doesn't enjoy fighting but he knows how because of his father and older brother Barafu. He is more spiritual than his only brother and if had the choice was likely become a shaman because of his gentle and caring nature.

Usiku goes by Siku
https://i.imgur.com/fK0kd.jpg

Siku thinks that he is just awesome and a gift to the ladies, he's confident to the point of being cocky and his only saving grace is that more often than not he can back himself up. He's a fierce fighter and a masterful tactician, he's good with his words, smooth but it's hard to get around that cockiness. He's never been in love in his life but he's never had cubs yet either, most girls can't get over his attitude and the ones that can are groupies that he doesn't want children with. Despite the avalanche of flaws he's waiting on cubs until he finds a female he'd actually like to mate with for life. He does however enjoy the pursuit and he doesn't mind stringing along a bunch of females at once and enjoying the 'dating' process of making them swoon over him.

Kuua (Coo - uh)
https://i.imgur.com/DtB6W.jpg

Kuua is distantly related to Siku, who's father was rather promiscuous unlike his son. Kuua however took full well after his father, mating as his pleased, whether the females wanted to or not and being all around a nasty piece of work. He enjoyed killing, enjoyed the struggle for life and death, claiming it was one of the things that made him feel alive. His issues stem from deep psyche problems as a cub all having to do with his mother but I won't go into those until the app. Suffice to say he's a dangerous guy and he will be one of the Gerezani prisoners that breaks out. He doesn't really need a home yet, I'm not sure what will happen to him just yet.

Kiburi
https://i.imgur.com/Ph8KE.png

Kiburi is a somewhat guarded individual, she doesn't trust strange males in the least and is a hard nut to crack when it comes to love. She is however kind and responsible but doesn't have a lot of fun if only because she's always trying to see what she can do to help out. She loves relaxing however and you can often find her reflecting on one thing or another in her free time, she enjoys one other odd hobby that most don't, painting! It's rudimentary of course but you can find her up to her eyeballs in smooshed berries or fruits, simply painting away at whatever surface has taken her fancy. She's by no means elegant with herself and is rather clumsy but she's at least tactful with her speech when she watches what she says.

Last edited by Kiasi on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyota

Nyota

Pride Points : 450273

Placement Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placement Help?   Placement Help? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Awesome! Well, off the top of my head, Kiburi would fit in with the Lowlanders, since I've made a point of saying how there aren't any adult males there right now xD Relaxation is a fine point of the jungle, and there are lots of berries for her to be creative with!

Barafu would fit splendidly in with the Coldlanders, who are known for its (not-so rare) white lions.

Kuua can be an ally of Korofi and Kuraka when the prison break occurs. I figured they'd be a ragtag gang of thugs so Kuua could join them in their looting and plundering of the local prides, mostly targeting the weak (cubs, rogues and females).

Jua looks like a Desertlander to me, haha. Quanna is gone on a mission but hasn't returned, leaving the desert cats to worry. I've thought about sending Korofi into the desert upon his escape. There are mostly cubs in the desert now, so Jua could save them or lead them to safety.

And by process of elimination, Usiku could be an Outlander, either before Simba's return or after. Probably makes more sense for him to show up afterwards to be a part of Zira's group, since she'll need allies there. He doesn't seem necessarily good or evil so that could work for him.
Back to top Go down

Placement Help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Acid Wasteland-
Jump to: