HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Teo's Character's Lineage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Upendo

Upendo

Pride Points : 445971

Teo's Character's Lineage! Empty
PostSubject: Teo's Character's Lineage!   Teo's Character's Lineage! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Well I've been in the drawing mood and ever since I drew up Kuzimu I've promised these. For the females (because it's proven that Teo can't draw them unless they are more Zira-esque) and a few choice males (because I love the design) I'll be using linearts for them. I'll be updating this as I get more designs done. These pictures will include every NPC family member that I've mentioned throughout the Rp with a few extras (like Ni's Grandmother). Upendo and Nuka will not be included due to their lineage being the same as Shinikizo's and Scar's respectively.

Heshima

Father - Kanu

Teo's Character's Lineage! Heshid11
Notes: Kanu was a natural born Pridelander and grew up with the generation of Mufasa and Scar. He was always a troublemaker and his adventurous spirit kicked in a lot. He often was found outside the borders much to his parents and ruler's dismay. While on a mission to the old Highlands he came across a lioness by the name of Siagi who had escaped the war, telling the male of the Highland's impending downfall. The pair instantly fell in love and soon had two children. Kanu was the only one in his family to have the purple eyes until his daughter Heshima was born. Kanu was killed by hyenas in his sleep after protesting Scar's new reign.

Mother - Siagi
Teo's Character's Lineage! Heshim10
Notes: Siagi was born a Lowlander and came to the Pridelands after escaping the Highland-Lowland war. The lioness fell in love with Kanu and soon they gave birth to Heshima and Kishindo. Siagi often called Heshima by the name Heshi and often pushed her to do more than stay around her parents; even though Siagi was the most protective of the two parents. After her mate died, she knew that Scar was getting rid of all the males in order to create his own lineage. She was killed by the hyenas for attempting to get close to Scar in order to save her own daughter's fate.

Brother - Kishindo
Teo's Character's Lineage! Heshim11
Notes: Kishindo died hours after his and Heshima's birth from the elements after somehow wandering outside. This made Kanu and Siagi more protective over Heshima and made Heshima less keen to leave her parent's side. His blue eyes, like Giza, come from an unknown ancestor. Kishindo was Kifu's namesake before he was born, but quickly lost that status once Heshima saw her son.

Blue-Eyed Ancestor

-In Progress-

Shinikizo

Father - Kivuli

Teo's Character's Lineage! Kizoda10
Notes: Born into the Coldlands, Kivuli was the worst father in existence after having a troubled past with his own. Viewing how soft he had become after mating Vizuri, he vowed to toughen his son up. Kivuli is the one responsible for Shinikizo's scar and attitude. He died on the same night as his mate due to the elements.

Mother - Vizuri

Teo's Character's Lineage! Kizomo11
Notes: Vizuri, like Kivuli, was born a Coldlander. She lived a much more peaceful life with her mother as her father was a rogue who died after their meeting. Like her father, Vizuri gained the gene that gave her pale white fur. Although she loved Kivuli, she hated the way he was treating their son and often fought against her mate. She died on the same night as her mate due to the elements.

Adoptive Brother - Kheri

-In Progress-

Kiume

Father - Dumaka

Teo's Character's Lineage! Kiumed10
Notes: Dumaka fell in love with Kiume's mother at a young age even though she was not. Dumaka being a rogue was only allowed to stay in the Pridelands for short amounts of time. Kiume saw his father only twice before Scar became king, and once Scar did Dumaka came running back to save his child and mate. However, Scar saw the lingering male and sent the hyenas to dispose of him, the beasts returning with blood on their muzzles 'confirming' his death. However, there was no body to be found, making Dumaka's death questionable like Simba's. And just like Simba did, Dumaka escaped and became a rogue. Having found out that his son is now king of the Outlands, he vows to return and be a father in the years he has left. Dumaka is open in the Want Ads!

Mother - Mumbi

-In Progress-

Half Brother - Kato

Teo's Character's Lineage! Dumaka10
Notes: Finding another mate after Kiume's mother, Dumaka sired two more cubs, twins. The first cub was killed with his mother during a fire just after they were old enough to eat meat. Kato was the only one to survive with Dumaka and he now travels with his father. The cub looks just like his mother with subtle genetics from his father. Kato is quite the troublemaker and he usually does things before he thinks. He loves to back talk to his elders, especially his father, but he does so only out of love and respect. Kato knows that he has a big brother that rules a land and eagerly awaits to meet him. But, what he doesn't know is that he's an uncle to cubs twice his age. Kato is open in the Want Ads!

Ni

Grandfather - Jasho

-In Progress-

Grandmother - Nyama

-In Progress-

Aunt - Tamu

-In Progress-

Father - Mateto

-In Progress-

Mother - Jira

-In Progress-

Brother - Kimondo

Teo's Character's Lineage! 1kimon10
Notes: Kimondo was the elder brother of Ni and the first one in the family tree to break the tradition of second born being king. He was found more suitable by his grandfather and was kept in the Shadowlands when Mateto, Jira and Ni were exiled. He quickly grew and took over as king once Jasho died and his aunt Tamu stepped down due to old age. He established the true bond between hyena and lion and passed on that bond to his younger brother. Kimondo was killed right outside the borders of the Shadowlands while returning from a mission by an unknown force.

Adia

Father - Meza

-In Progress-

Mother - Mechi

-In Progress-
Back to top Go down

Teo's Character's Lineage!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Acid Wasteland-
Jump to: