HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Molly's Muffins EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Molly's Muffins EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Molly's Muffins EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Molly's Muffins EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Molly's Muffins EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Molly's Muffins EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Molly's Muffins EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Molly's Muffins EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Molly's Muffins EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Molly's Muffins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duara

Duara

Pride Points : 446279

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 am

Molly's Muffins Adhra10Molly's Muffins Duara110Molly's Muffins Dyota10Molly's Muffins Kuubi10Molly's Muffins Nyima10Molly's Muffins Zivia10

Adhra
An Apology

Mate: -
Pride: Desertlanders (Soon to be rogue)
Cubs: N/A
Family: Vumbi (Mother), Korofi (Father) & Akili (Brother)

Vumbi was simply a lioness born and raised in the Desertlands, friend of the Queen, Quanna. She was not overly kind, but was pleasant and nice towards strangers without releasing any vital information. Her kind nature was taken advantage of by the rogue spy for Scar, Korofi, who violated her when they had talked and impregnated her with the duo, Akili and Adhra. It is for this reason that Adhra and Akili were mostly raised by the other lionesses in the pride, as their own mother could not bare to look at them.

Adhra and her brother had always been rather independent, and though they were taken care of by the other lionesses they mostly raised themselves which is where they have most likely developed a higher intelligence than others of their age, and Adhra has developed her strategic thinking, quick-wit and cunning. Adhra has not ever known what it is like to be truly loved by a parent, and never will know. Adhra believes - much like her litter mate - that their mother was in love with their father, who died tragically before their death and presumes this is why she is distant.

Duara
Circle

Mate: Nyota
Pride: Lowlanders
Cubs: Dyota & Wiana
Family: Tova (Mother), Nenne (Father), Nyima (Daughter), Wiana (Daughter) & Dyota (Daughter)

Duara was born the first child to Tova and Nenne, for they had much trouble with creating child beforehand. She came as a welcome relief, and Duara lived the years as an only child, which was a rarity among the lions but she did not mind. Duara's childhood friend who she cares for deeply was Nyota, and when her friend, or as she prefers to call her, sister, suffered form loss, so did Duara.

Growing up, Duara was raised to be kind, gentle, loyal and always protect those you love. Her father was slightly on the strict side, so he was constantly training and scolding her for wanting to play with a butterfly instead of practicing her movements. It is from her father she learned discipline and skills in fighting, and from her mother she learnt gentleness, loyal and the gift of being kind.

When Nyota lost her family, Duara lost her own, including a mother who was with child. It was emotionally crushing for Duara, and it is where she found her vicious protection of one's she loved, for she vowed that never again would anyone touch those that she cared about.

Dyota
Light ; Brilliance

Mate: N/A
Family: Duara (Mother), Nyota (Mother), Wiana (Sister) & Nyima (Sister)

(W.I.P)

Imara
Strong ; Resolute

Pride: Coldlanders
Cubs: -
Family: Aria (Mother) & Kafa (Father)

Imara was raised in lands that were quite barren, known as 'The Prison' to the other lions within this land. As a cub, she was raised the hard way and has seen torture and death before she even reached the age of 1. She has loved many of her seemingly endless siblings, but has also lost many to the cruel hands of the lions who ran the prison. She has also experienced said tortures, but as she reached 1 and a half her loving mother and father devised a plot to help her escape.

In the love and respect she holds for her parents, she has gone on to make them proud and become the sneakiest lioness she can possibly be. They always prided themselves on being devious, and though it landed them in the prison they were never ashamed of their spying on the evil King and Queen that run the lands she was raised in. Imara grew up as a rogue from then on, but as she reached around 2 and a half years old she came upon the Coldlands, and though the members of this pride were hesitant at first she was soon welcomed into their family with open arms.

Kuubi
Love

Pride: Shadowlanders
Family: Amaya (Mother), Yuta (Father) & Kumiko (Sister)

Kuubi's parents were, in short, rather evil. They murdered others for a living, and simply because they enjoyed it. They were what some might call, assassins, but they did it for no cost. One dark night, they were assigned to murder one another but after a fierce battle, the duo felt lust for the other and Kuubi, along with her sister Kumiko, was born. Her parents were cruel to their daughters, never caring for them at all. They would go out every day and bring home kill for one another, swiftly eating it and leaving their daughters to starve. Kuubi and Kumiko were expected to do deeds for their parents to acquire milk. Many times, Kuubi and Kumiko were almost murdered on these deeds. Their mother of course, raised them until they were 3 months old and then to eat they would ahve to do said deeds. At 6 months, the cubs were expected to gather their own food and fend for themselves.

The main secret that Kuubi wishes to always hide is that she watched her sister being tortured every night. Kuubi looked like a mixture of her mother and father, whilst her sister barely looked like either of her parents, but rather her grandparents who both Amaya and Yuta loathed. Therefore, Kuubi was spared whilst Kumiko was not. Kuubi is ashamed that she never stood up for her sister. Soon, it became too much and the cub quickly ran away - leaving her sister behind. to this day, Kuubi has never breathed a word of her past to the other cubs and always remains silent when asked about it.

Makosa
Mistake

Pride: Shadowlanders
Family: Heshima (Mother), Kuzimu (Father), Ni (Father), Abuto (Mother), Kirabo (Brother), Kovu (Brother), Vitani (Sister) & Kiasi (Brother)

Makosa's mother, Heshima, is a quiet and reserved lioness - whom he has developed most of his traits from - that always did Scar's bidding and followed his wishes. She was not very out-spoken, again whom Makosa has gained that trait from, which is why she was always doing what Scar asked. One day, Heshima was raped by a rogue lion named 'Kuzimu' who is now deceased. As a result of this rape, Heshima fell pregnant with Makosa and Kiasi.

At their birth, she sent the newborn cubs away with the hyena's to the Shadowlands, where they were accept by Ni. The duo will be raised by Ni and Abuto. Makosa's short life has already been quite eventful.

Nyima
Deny ; Refuse ; Withhold From

Mate: Akili
Family: Ismahel (Father), Nyota (Mother), Duara (Mother), Wiana (Sister), Dyota (Sister) & Sakitu (Brother)

Nyima is the Princess of the lush and beautiful paradise known as the Lowlands. She was born to the current Princess by hereritary process, Nyota. Nyota never willingly mated with Nyima's father, but only did so so that she could produce a suitable heir of royal blood. Late in the night - much to the co-queen's dismay - Nyota crept off to the Coldlands and sought out the King of them so her cubs could be of royal blood on both sides.

Her mother mated with Ismahel, King of the Coldlands and then quickly escaped him after all of her lies and rushed back to her own lands to escape him. However, not everything went to plan and Ismahel later found her and took his son back to his own lands.

Ziko
Located

Pride: Coldlanders
Family: Shani (Mother), Shinikizo (Father), Malaika (Sister), Sakina (Sister), Upendo (Brother) & Jabari (Brother)

Ziko's parents were a young and foolish couple that fell in love at first sight. Shinikizo's intentions at first had been to seduce his mother, have her bore his cubs and then slay her whilst raising the cubs by himself, but his plan didn't go exactly as he wanted it, as soon after her fell for the just of age lioness, and to everyone's surprise she bore a litter of 5 cubs. Ziko's relationship with his parents was rocky, for he loved his mother but she allowed him to be taken away from her and off to the Coldlands. He never really liked his father, which meant he wasn't distraught over his father's death, but the knowledge of his mother's death was far more displeasing to the young lion. However, Ziko has always been a very neutral sort of lion, which is most likely why Jabari has developed a disliking towards him for not hating their father as much as he did. Ziko is just mild-mannered and is quite content to amble along in life with no real ambitions.

Zivia
Slender of God ; Work of God

Mate: Kifu
Pride: Ashlanders
Family: Real Family Unknown. Kiume (Father), Ilani (Mother), Tao (Sister), Kavu (Brother) & Kudumu (Brother)

Zivia remembers not much of her parents, for they died soon after she was born. She remembers something bright, and lots of roaring and screaming before everything went black and she was with all of the outlanders. Thankfully, the Outlanders took her in like one of their own which is why she is grateful to them. Zivia's mother is the only one of her parents she remembers, and her mother resembled an older version of herself, with a kind face. That was the last Zivia ever saw of her mother, and now she knows her family is deceased.
Zivia knew much more heart-break than just that throughout the entirety of her life. Within the Outlands, she befriended Ilani who was to be Kiume's Queen. Ilani immediately took in the little cub and ensured her she'd soon have other cubs to play with. Zivia loved Ilani, who was her adoptive mother, before when giving birth to the cubs she sadly lost her life. Zivia was then adopted by Ilani's mate, Kiume but it wasn't long before Zivia couldn't stand to be in a place filled with so many bad memories that she ran away to the Ashlands.

Last edited by Duara on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:18 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakitu

Sakitu

Pride Points : 444416

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:46 am

Duara & Sakitu - Since Sakitu is Nyota's son, Duara should see him again. I already have a thread in the Lowlands where Sakitu is coming for a visit.

Zivia & Kudumu - Since they're adopted siblings, they should spend quality time as siblings! Yay!

Imara & Ismahel - The first lioness character in the Coldlands o.o I would like for Ismahel to meet her, and maybe woo her *wink* lol
Back to top Go down
Duara

Duara

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:44 am

Duara / Sakitu: I think that this is in order, i'll go post in that thread asap! Smile Or I can open up a separate one for the two of them? I think that Duara would've been fond of him before he was taken, as she was one of his mothers at the time.

Zivia / Kudumu: Definitely these two need to hang out! I can open up a thread if you want. Zivia will be very protective of Kudumu because he looks most like his mother!

Imara / Ismahel: Yes, I was trying to make sure that everywhere had plenty of characters and when I saw the lack of female's in the Coldlands I had to change that. Ah yes, I think Imara would be rather willing to be 'woo'ed Razz Shall I open up a thread?

Wow, opening lots of thread there! ^_^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakitu

Sakitu

Pride Points : 444416

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm

I could open a thread for them if you want. I don't really mind at all. I could do all three threads lol
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

Pride Points : 444866

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Sarafina and Imara?

Sarafina is a bit new, and she is a rogue, but I think she might stay in the coldlands.
she is currently pregnant though because of the run in with Shinikizo.

She needs friends

Tama and Zivia

Tama is a bit new to the outlands, but she loves it there. She could be a motherly type figure or big sister to Zivia
Back to top Go down
Duara

Duara

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:49 am

To Violet:

Would you mind opening the ones for Imara / Ismahel and Sakitu / Duara, and i'll open the other one? That'd be amazing if you could! Smile

To Tama:

Sarafina / Imara: I'd love if Imara could have some a friend, and she'd be rather protective and caring of Sarafina as she is pregnant.

Tama / Zivia:
A big sisterly type sounds awesome, Zivia wouldn't see anyone as a mother anymore due to loosing two.
Back to top Go down
Duara

Duara

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Updated Information!

New Character Added : Kuubi!
Back to top Go down
Duara

Duara

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 am

UPDATED INFORMATION
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

Pride Points : 444866

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Adhra / Ziko / and Kujuta

Ziko is a half sister of Kujuta
but neither of them know that or know each other since they share the same father. They could try to get to know each other?

Imara - Sarafina your welcome to post in the teaching thread I'm rping a lone in that.

Tama and Zivia - I had a post in the tree in the outlands. Maybe I could post a new thread?
Back to top Go down
Akili

Akili

Pride Points : 440926

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Akili / Adhra -- I feel as if Akili hasn't had much character development.. We should do a new thread with these two now that they're older! I don't imagine it being too friendly, though.

Akili / Nyima -- We have to think of specific adventures for these two in the future. Maybe Akili could save Nyima and prove himself (since Nyota and Duara are all against him).

Dyota / Wiana -- BABIES! I can't wait to see what Dyota is like and for threads <3

Check your PMs on Duara :]
Back to top Go down
Duara

Duara

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Ziko / Kujuta: Ziko's not the sociable type, and he'd probably just be irritated by Kujuta because she's so young. He's also about to find out his mother died so he's not really going to want to hang out with someone that much younger than him.

Imara / Sarafina: I've already got quite a few threads of Imara, and I don't want to over-do it with threads.

Tama / Zivia: Zivia's run away from the Outlands to the Ashlands, and she's not coming back anytime soon so i'm not really sure what your point is... ?

Akili / Adhra: I can make a thread for these two, I just need to make a Ziko and then a Kuubi post first. 8D

Akili / Nyima: Oh yes, he could definitely save Nyima but we should discuss that over PM.

Dyota / Wiana: Yush it will be fun! 8D ADORABLE BABIES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Molly's Muffins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly's Muffins   Molly's Muffins Empty

Back to top Go down

Molly's Muffins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Kings and Vagabonds :: Waterhole-
Jump to: