HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Moxxi's Muses EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Moxxi's Muses EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Moxxi's Muses EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Moxxi's Muses EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Moxxi's Muses EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Moxxi's Muses EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Moxxi's Muses EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Moxxi's Muses EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Moxxi's Muses EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Moxxi's Muses

Go down 
+8
Usiku
Maliki
Kata
Giza
Rafiki
Admin
Simba
Imani
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

Pride Points : 438688

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 am

Moxxi's Muses AuEu0
IMANI

Miss Imani is a rogue at the moment, she's a quiet sort of gal with an open mind and a kind heart. She is firmly an optimist and believes that the good in things will prevail when needed the most. She tries her best not to step on any toes but she does what she has to when the need arises, she has to put her survival first sometimes. She loves cubs and yearns for a pride again, she misses her family deeply, even her mother sometimes if only she would change her ways. Currently she's simply wandering the lands, she regularly hangs around the Stronghold where her ex-guardian and grumpy adopted family member Machafu the Cheetah tends to be. She was spending time with Simba, even had feelings for him, before their relationship fell apart and she has not been back to see him as of that time.

Friends: Abasi, Giza, Tama
Enemies: None yet!
Lovers: None

Future Friends: None?
Future Enemies: None yet!
Future Lovers: None

Moxxi's Muses DUQlO
KIASI

A mischievous cub living in the Shadowlands, he was disowned and sent there by Heshima after his father, now deceased, Kuzimu attacked and raped her leaving her with cub. He knows nothing about his birth and only assumes that he and his brother belong to Ni and Abuto. He tends to be more on the violently inclined side though nothing overly vicious right now, he loves to play fight and get into scraps when the situation allows it, he's protective over his brother and the rest of his family fiercely and would get into a fight with anyone that hurt them or talked bad about them. His run in with Jabari in the Coldlands and their fight tamed his wandering down slightly and now he spends more time watching over his pregnant mother and with the rest of his family, he did even meet his half sister but he has no idea that she is indeed related to him.

Friends: Makosa, Giza
Enemies: Jabari
Lovers: None yet

Future Friends: None
Future Enemies: None
Future Lovers: none yet

Moxxi's Muses OmF5y
KATA

Kata is the youngest in her litter, sister to Imani, Chafu, Tope and Nuru. Kata has a sweet innocence about her that most lack in these days, she's the first to be kind to someone and the first to joke play around with the cubs. She enjoys cub sitting because its the only thing she thinks she's good at, she has two left paws and tends to be rather clumsy, this being the most of the reason for her low self esteem since her failure at being a huntress made her useless to her mother for the most part. She'll do most anything to get someone to smile and is probably the kindest lioness you'll come across, she tries to keep her nose clean while doing the right thing.

Friends: Abasi, Nuka
Enemies: Zira
Lovers: Scar

Moxxi's Muses HKnIU
MALIKI

Maliki is now full grown, he's come to accept his place in the Shadowlands and calls it home as well as calling the pride family. He's still close with his original little band of renegades and watches over them just as much as he did before but he knows they're grown or almost grown like him so he's eased up a bit. He takes his own unofficial strolls around the border on patrols and has recently become rather interested in watching the Pridelands border. He feels sorry for the pride there and often wishes he could go and help them, he feels that there are enough strong males in the pride to be able to overthrow Scar and his dogs but has yet to say anything to the King about this idea in worries Ni will reject it.

Friends: Renegade Cubs
Enemies: None
Lovers: None

Moxxi's Muses NZKj5
KIFU

Kifu is one of Scar's forgotten sons, he was a disappointement to his father because of his scrawny stature and his completely different line of thinking. Kifu is a sweet, kind, and caring boy he was once skiddish about the new King Nako but has come to like the larger and older lion as he has grown. With his full grown status he has found himself thinking more and more about his want for cubs and spending more time with the female he's sure he's taken a fancy to, Zivia.

Friends: Nako, Zivia
Enemies: Scar

Final: Zivia

Moxxi's Muses HyfEs
USIKU

Siku thinks that he is just awesome and a gift to the ladies, he's confident to the point of being cocky and his only saving grace is that more often than not he can back himself up. He's a fierce fighter and a masterful tactician, he's good with his words, smooth but it's hard to get around that cockiness. He's never been in love in his life but he's never had cubs yet either, most girls can't get over his attitude and the ones that can are groupies that he doesn't want children with. Despite the avalanche of flaws he's waiting on cubs until he finds a female he'd actually like to mate with for life. He does however enjoy the pursuit and he doesn't mind stringing along a bunch of females at once and enjoying the 'dating' process of making them swoon over him.

Friends: None yet
Enemies: None yet

Moxxi's Muses Cqyiv
KIBURI

Kiburi is a vibrant soul, filled with the love for life and everything in it. She's cheerful and optimistic to a fault, though sometimes can border on naive when it comes to trusting those she meets right away if it is only herself being put into jeopardy. She enjoys painting more than anything in the world and if you catch her on a chatty day, which is most days, she'll most likely bore you with a good chat about what berries are best for what colors and what her recent paintings were and where. She does enjoy a good story as well, she shares many of Kuruku's stories as well as some of her own with great delight and it doesn't take much coaxing to get her talking.

She is by no means shy when it comes to others and isn't afraid to introduce herself and make a new friend, even a grumpy one. She has a tendency to think she can cure grumpiness and so quiet lions can sometimes find themselves exasperated by her overall cheeriness. She's respectful when it comes to her elders and royalty, her curiosity however can sometimes get her in trouble, as a cub she rarely wandered but if there is promise of something to paint, paint on, or paint with you can bet she'll be going to see it regardless of getting herself in hot water later on. She's not at all good liar either so it's likely if confronted you'll get the truth either from her eyes or her expression if she tried to lie though she doesn't bother more often than not.

Add a little endearing clumsiness and a dash of daring and you've got an overall perky lioness who simply wants to live life to the fullest. Annoying or refreshing, you decide.

Friends: Nyota
Enemies: None yet

Last edited by Imani on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simba

Simba

Pride Points : 440050

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:26 am

We've already done a bit of plotting through PMs, but I thought of something else that I thought I'd throw out there for your consideration! Since Simba and Imani will likely run into each other sooner rather than later, and after some initial hesitation, what if the two started up a little romance? Obviously it's only a matter of time before Nala makes her appearance in the jungle, but in the meantime, Simba would not complain about a little female company, even if it's just shyness and flirting Wink
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:35 am

I don't see any harm in that! It'll be fun to see how things go with that especially when Nala makes her appearance, it'll give me some fun little inner drama to rp out with Imani since she's supposed to be ever the optimist!
Back to top Go down
Simba

Simba

Pride Points : 440050

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:40 am

Do you want to start up the Simba/Imani thread? My muse may be done for the night xD We can assume they haven't seen each other since they were very, very young?
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:32 am

Sure I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 am

**NEW ADDITION

KIASI
Moxxi's Muses Eayv0

A mischievous cub living in the Shadowlands, he was disowned and sent there by Heshima after his father, now deceased, Kuzimu attacked and raped her leaving her with cub. He knows nothing about his birth and only assumes that he and his brother belong to Ni and Abuto. See his full bio for more details.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pride Points : 447252

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 am

Kiume and Imani:
From what I've read, Imani is a former Pridelander like Kiume. Although Kiume might not remember her depending on when she was born, he would take pity on her and let her into the Outland Pride if needed. Besides, Imani might be a fun play thing for him cubs! xD

Heshima and Imani:
Heshima is a current Pridelander and around the same age as Simba. She's sired one of Scar's largest litters and is the mother of Giza. Right now she is under lock and key but soon will be running away with her cubs. Maybe they could meet up if Imani doesn't come back to the Pridelands with Simba? I could see Imani telling Heshi that Giza is alive in the Lowlands or just showing her the ropes of being a rogue.

Ni and Imani:
Current prince and soon to be king of the Shadowlands, Ni would probably find Imani enjoyable to stay with. He'd let her into the pride like Kiume but wouldn't expect much out of her. Close friends is what I could see these two as, although I'm not sure how much Imani would like the hyenas prowling around! xD

Shinikizo and Imani:
Now we have Kizo... He lives in the Coldlands and is currently the father of 5 cubs split between him and their mother in the Lowlands. After the whole Shani incident he's going back to his old ways of lying, breeding, and killing underneath his two sons' noses. I'd keep Imani away from him because if she gets knocked up by him, she's a goner. Plus, he's gonna die very soon anyways.

Nuka and Imani:
Not sure how much interaction we could get between these two, but Nuka might see her as a role model because of her scar. But until he gets exiled with his family to the Outlands, he's pretty much going to be under a much milder lock and key than Heshima.

Upendo and Imani:
Friends, probably even best friends! He's the one who found Giza and likes to think of himself as her caregiver whilst she's in the Lowlands. Plus since Imani loves cubs I could see her telling Upendo stories and such. Upendo hates his dad -Shinikizo- so maybe she could be a ranting buddy for him?

Kiume and Kiasi:
If Kiasi wanders into the Outlands, Kiume's eventually going to find out. He'd honestly might recognize him as Heshima's son but if he says he's Abuto's before Kiume asks then he'll realize what had happened. None the less, he'd let Kiasi stay in the Outlands since he knows of his mother and father.

Heshima and Kiasi:
Heshima wants NOTHING to do with Kiasi or his brother, so she would be happier if they didn't meet again. But if they did end up meeting, she'd play it cool but try to get out of the situation before her son puts two and two together. This would have to be after Simba's return since she promised Scar she'd never go looking for him.

Ni and Kiasi:
Ni has big plans for Kiasi and he'll raise him as his own. He doesn't know if he should spill the beans when he's older or do it now, but he'd rather not do it at all. However Ni doesn't want Kiasi to be king, and he'll give the idea that he has either more important jobs for them to do or that he doesn't want his first litter to experience the harsh realities of being a king. I have interesting plots to share with both you and Kosa's player surrounding this family, so keep your eyes on the pms!

Shinikizo and Kiasi:
Kizo won't care about Kiasi and he'd let him hang out with his boys. But he wouldn't have any interaction between the two because he would think it is counter-productive. Plus as I said he's going to die very soon so there isn't much of a chance to interact.

Nuka and Kiasi:
Nuka's going to be sadistic as a cub and teen as portrayed in TLK2, but after that he'll learn to love and forgive. I could see him and Kiasi play fighting a lot if he wanders into the Outlands once he gets exiled there. Kiasi might be his only true friend outside of Vitani so he'll have a special bond. But up to you!

Upendo and Kiasi:
Not sure who would wander where, but the Lowlands are so far away from the Shadowlands I'm not sure if Kiasi or Upendo would be able to make it there and back. Maybe after the two grow up and one of them ends up being an ambassador they could meet, but for now I'm not sure if they'd be able to stay alive for a meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://tlkdh.rpg-board.net
Rafiki

Rafiki

Pride Points : 442991

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 am

Rafiki and Imani: Imani could just tell Rafiki of Simba and Rafiki will deffinitely go look for him.

Tembo and Imani: Nothing much between an antisocial elephant and a lonely lioness. They could bump into each other, but that's about it.

Pumbaa and Imani: Well, since Pumbaa goes nowhere from the Oasis, there can't be a lot if any plotting between them.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:45 am

Imani and Kiume
I can definitely see Imani at some point wandering around here, and she would play with the cubs if they wanted. She's pretty laid back so he wouldn't get any trouble out of her. She was about 2 years old when Scar took over if that helps with the age thing.

Imani and Heshima
Imani won't be coming back to the Pridelands with Simba, that's for sure. So they could meet up once she becomes an exile and if she's on her own and needs help you can bet Imani will show her the ropes and help her watch after her cubs if she needs her to. She could give her a clue about Giza though but she'll probably give her a lecture since the cub seems to think at the moment that she's not cared about.

Imani and Ni
Imani wouldn't mind the hyena's so long as they weren't hostile towards her or anyone else around, they might make her a bit nervous but I think she'd be able to tolerate them after she gets used to it. I can see her enjoying Ni's company so these two could definitely be friends.

Imani and Kizo
I would agree that we can just have these two never meet. I like Imani alive. Lol.

Imani and Nuka
We'll just have to see what happens with these two whenever Nuka gets exiled but Imani is always up for being a good role model.

Upendo and Imani
Lol this is adorable, Imani would find him endearing and let him vent to her and follow her around whenever he wanted. She'd try to team up with him to soften Giza up of course! She would tell him stories about anything she's heard and all the places she's been and things she's seen.

Kiasi and Kiume
Kiasi will probably end up wandering into Kiume's territory once or twice since he's a naughty little cub, lol. I'd like him to not know anything about his mother and father for a while since once he finds out he was abandoned he's going to be pretty angry about it for a while. He'll probably do something stupid out of anger and sadness until he realizes that he's lucky to have the family that he has.

Kiasi and Heshima
I think I'm comfortable keeping these two apart for quite a while, at least until he either seeks her out to confront her about what she did or later into his teen years by chance.

Kiasi and Ni
I think Kiasi would adore Ni, since Kiasi is all about growing up to be big and strong he'll sort of resent that he can't be King but he'll still idolize Ni. I'm interested to see what you have planned for them though so I'll keep my eyes open!

Kiasi and Kizo
Like you said there probably won't be much interaction here but Kiasi might play with his sons.

Kiasi and Nuka
I would enjoy that, it would be nice for the two of them to have an outlet and eventually become friends since I'm sure they'll both need them down the road.

Kiasi and Upendo
Agreed, they probably won't get any interaction until later on down the road if any at all.

----------

Imani and Rafiki
That'd be up to Simba's player of course but maybe it can happen somewhere down the road if needed.

Tembo and Imani
I don't see much interaction here as she tends to avoid larger animals.

Pumbaa and Imani
I beg to differ here, Imani is going to be hanging out with Simba and in a romance with him for a bit so I can see them at least meeting since she'll be in the Oasis quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Giza

Giza

Pride Points : 445321

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Here's some ideas for Kiasi and my cubbie characters:

Kiasi/Jabari -- I think I mentioned these two before, how Jabari may end up being a bully. Kiasi will probably be too strong for Jabari to bully, but maybe Makosa isn't. Anyway, these two can meet at any point since they're neighbors, but their personalities may clash.

Kiasi/Giza -- These two are secretly half-siblings, so we could play it off so that they naturally get along, or despise each other from the get-go! Giza didn't really get along with her siblings but since he isn't Scar's, maybe the natural aversion wouldn't be there. Up to you!

Kiasi/Tao -- Tao will be living in the Pridelands once Scar is gone, in the meantime she doesn't stray far from the Outlands. She is very friendly though, so if Kiasi turned up there, she would be welcoming and curious to hear about his home.

Kiasi/Akili -- Akili isn't born yet but he will be in less than ten days. He is also the product of an unwanted union, but doesn't know his father. He'll be the adventuring type, so I could see these two meeting and getting along.

PS still looking for an amazingly evil Zira... :] *coughcough*
Back to top Go down
Kata

Kata

Pride Points : 437035

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Kiasi/Jabari
I'm all for the two of them meeting, they can clash if you'd like, if you're looking for some bitterness it could have the two of them fighting a bit and cause issues for maybe Ni and Ismahel to have to discuss. Not sure. Kiasi definitely wouldn't take well to his brother getting bullied.

Kiasi/Giza
I think it would be fun for them to actually get along! They can go on adventures together, since hey both have that prove themselves attitude.

Kiasi/Tao
Kiasi will probably roam as far into those territories close to him as he can so maybe they could meet, not sure where it would go. Maybe he could try to persuade her to be mischievous!

Kiasi/Akili
These two should definitely become friends, I can forsee plenty of trouble in their future, lol.
Back to top Go down
Maliki

Maliki

Pride Points : 432226

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:10 pm

New character added: Maliki!
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm

New Character Added: Kifu!
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:58 pm

NEW CHARACTER ADDED. KIBURI.
Back to top Go down
Usiku

Usiku

Pride Points : 419112

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 pm

NEW CHARACTER, USIKU.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

Pride Points : 442066

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Tama and USIKU?

Friends/acquaintance?

She will be probably headed back to the pridelands though when Simba comes back.

- she is named a traitor to Scar's throne
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Tama & Usiku

I don't see why not, Usiku is kind of a flighty guy so he'd probably flirt with her like most lions before settling for friends like he does. XD I'm not sure if he'll move to the Pridelands or not, he will most likely stay but they can be friends for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm

she might come back for a visit too to keep the friendship going

would you like me to start a post? Or could you?

Also Kujuta is a lone wandering about in the coldlands, maybe you got someone who would want to take her in since she is young?
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Pride Points : 430043

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm

If you want to, you can start it, it doesn't really matter to me. Whatever is easier.

As for Kujuta, I don't have anyone in the Coldlands at the moment, sorry. I'm working on a character for the Coldlands but it will be a male, not sure how good he'd be at raising a one year old. He's never had cubs of his own yet. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 am

Kujuta ran off from the coldlands, she is right now in the Stronghold
Back to top Go down
Akili

Akili

Pride Points : 438126

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 am

Akili / Jua -- Yay another Desertlander! Akili is a life-long desert cat, and he's about six months younger than Jua. I could see these two getting along, especially with Quanna missing and Adhra leaving the desert, Akili will be sad and will look to Jua for guidance.

Tao / Usiku -- Is Usiku already in the Outlands? Will he remain there when Zira arrives? Either way, these two are opposites but I could still see them getting along somehow xD We could wait until after the plot progresses but sometime in the future!
Back to top Go down
Kiburi

Kiburi

Pride Points : 419710

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 am

I don't have anyone to offer Kujuta, sorry.

Akili/Jua: I can see Jua taking Akili under his wing in that older brother kind of way, he'll give reassurance and advice. If you want we can do a thread for these two, if Akili needs to vent or something of that sort.

Tao/Usiku: He's already in the Outlands, and according to Teo Kiume is going to leave the Outlands to his kids when he leaves so I see Usiku just staying there. When Zira arrives, it's a toss up, he'll have no allegiance to Simba or anyone in the Pridelands coming from a completely different area so it's possible he'll stay with them instead of moving over. We can wait if you'd like, but friends sounds fun, somehow I'm sure they can get along if in a grudging manner of him being a nuisance. Out of friendship of course. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moxxi's Muses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moxxi's Muses   Moxxi's Muses Empty

Back to top Go down

Moxxi's Muses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Kings and Vagabonds :: Waterhole-
Jump to: