HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
One more day....(Scar) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
One more day....(Scar) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
One more day....(Scar) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
One more day....(Scar) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
One more day....(Scar) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
One more day....(Scar) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
One more day....(Scar) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
One more day....(Scar) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

One more day....(Scar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarafina

Sarafina

Pride Points : 446089

One more day....(Scar) Empty
PostSubject: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:23 am

She couldn't take this, she hated that she had lost track of her son, she wanted to go after him, and find him, and yet she hadn't stepped paw outside of the boarders of Pride Rock except probably to the Savanna. She paced back and sighed, what was she going to do? She probably could ask her King for another litter of cubs, and yet, he probably would turn her down, after all he was upset with her.

The lioness sighed and began to walk the path that lead from the Rock to the Savanna, she would find her son, if it was the last thing she did, and she would either drag her son home, or stay out there with him. She knew that most of the blame was on her, and she was going to fix it, and if Scar stopped her, well then, she would continue to go.

She missed her son dearly, she felt beaten up inside and out for the day when he disappeared, and then was later found half dead at the Pond. She wouldn't let him die again, not on her watch!

So with her head held high she looked to the hyenas, well at least they seemed to not care where she went. So she walked passed them, one looked at her like if she was a tasty meal, the others were quiet. She moved passed them, with a sigh, all she probably had to do now was get through the Kingdom and head straight out to the Savanna, maybe her son was out there wandering, lost.

Though hopefully she wouldn't run into her King, after all, he probably wasn't happy with her and the things she had done, like call him by his given name, and let Mheetu be watched by someone else. But at least she hadn't gotten herself pregnant yet, though he probably was done with her and her having cubs. But maybe he could use at least probably one more option to who would be the heir.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Pride Points : 450361

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 pm

[["She wouldn't let him die again.." how many times can Mheetu die? Sorry, this made me chuckle.]]

Scar's interest in securing his legacy had faded into bitterness, for every attempt had been a failure. Of the seven children of the king, only one had managed to warm up Scar's cold heart. His daughter Ari was the sweetest cub, and he was delighted in the russet cub as she grew, resembling his dear departed mother Queen Uru more each day. As much as he loved his daughter, there was no way she could ever be his heir. The future leader of the pride would have to be male. It was simply the way of things.

The day was much like the ones that had proceeded it: hot, miserable, and with an underlying mood of hopelessness that Scar could not seem to avoid. More often, his pride grumbled of their discontent, and all the king could do to keep from hearing their complaints was avoid them all together. His absences were all attributed to the necessity of patroling, of keeping the borders safe, and because the pride was sorely limited in its adult male members, who else could keep them all safe but the king himself?

He spotted the lone lioness wandering and his curiosity was piqued. There was no way in hell he would even consider mating with Sarafina again. Whatever history the two had together had vanished long ago, and the behavior of the cream colored lioness had been appalling to Scar -- of all lions, even Scar was horrified by what Sarafina had done. Mheetu had nearly been killed once while supposedly under his mother's care, and the king of the Pridelands had lost all remaining respect for Sarafina. In fact, she was absolutely the last creature he felt like dealing with that day, and when he saw her walking towards the savanna, his eyes instinctively glared in her direction. With no desire to approach the frantic lioness, he simply held back, hoping that her sea green eyes would fail to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 pm

If she wanted more cubs, and if he didn't want to give a litter to her, then probably she would have to seek someone outside of the pride. She wanted another litter, maybe to prove to herself she was a good mother, after all, look how Nala turned out. Though it seemed like Mheetu was more crazy than Nala was at her age when she was a cub.

She wasn't as frantic as when she was looking for Mheetu, the day when he was found half dead, she had calmed down since then, but now she had a mission, and it seemed like this time she was probably going to complete it.

She continued to walk forward, she would fetch Mheetu and bring him back home, she didn't like this whole thing between her and Scar, it hurt her deep inside, and she didn't show the emotion that she held inside.

At least it seemed like the hyenas had left her a lone as she continued to walk, probably thought that she was going to go off hunting for them, but in her mind it was a mission.

She continued to walk until she spotted Scar, looking at her with his green eyes, she looked at his green eyes and she sighed, she then walked a few more feet or so as she seemed to approach him. She looked away from his gaze and felt a sting in his gaze. She wasn't sure what he was going to say or do to her. "Scar I...." She says to him. "Scar I'm sorry for calling you by the other name, for letting Mheetu run off, I'm going to go find him and bring him back." She says to him. Maybe he would stop her, though he probably wouldn't.

She wasn't sure what he would say or do, but his gaze hurt, and so she looked into his eyes and waited for him to answer her, or step aside and let her go. But she knew that probably he wouldn't give her another cub, after what Mheetu had been through.

Last edited by Sarafina on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Unfortunately, without hiding from Sarafina, Scar was quickly spotted watching her, and the lioness tread over to him without hesitation. Upon closer inspection, the mother of his eldest cub hardly seemed worried at all -- she wasn't frantic, there were no tears trailing down her pale cheeks, which were slightly sunken in from skipping meals to feed the younger members of the pride. This only irritated Scar more, and he scowled as she attempted to say that she was sorry for everything she had done in recent weeks.

No apologies could forgive her perceived misdeeds, in Scar's mind, and her attempts were met with a fierce look. He was not the forgiving type, as it was. At the mention of Mheetu, the russet lion could feel his temper beginning to boil. "Good. The other lionesses and myself all feel you have not reacted properly to this disaster, and I personally have doubted that you care for your children at all." The scornful look in his eyes was full of malice, any previous affections felt for Sarafina lost long ago. Now he saw only an aging lioness who had failed her king in the worst way imaginable, by losing one of his male offspring. "I find it shocking that you are still here at all when the prince is still missing." Scar thought that Sarafina had a lot of nerve, and if she thought he was going to try to stop her from leaving, she was sadly mistaken.

"Go and find him. In fact, if you don't locate Mheetu, then please, Sarafina. Don't bother returning at all." His eyes narrowed, and if he had been in an even worse mood, he may even have lashed at out her now. He was certainly tempted. Instead, he glared at her with all the contempt he could handle without exploding, as if she was the worst lioness who had ever roamed the plains. "Do you understand me, lioness? You are no longer welcome here unless you find my son, alive and well."

His thoughts flashed to Sarafina's older child, Nala, who was now fully grown and quite an attractive young thing. An inexplicable grin suddenly appeared as he wondered how Nala would react to find herself suddenly alone in the pride, with her half-brother and now her mother gone. She would be vulnerable, no doubt, and Scar would be there to comfort her. The dark king would tell her that Sarafina chose to leave, which was not necessarily a lie, and exclude the minor detail that in a sense, the lioness had just been banished from her homelands.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh she had been crying, and hurt on the inside, she had told Heshima and Nala why she didn't react to Mheetu's accident. She wasn't one to really show a lot of emotion, but she was beating herself on the inside. She only could look to the ground as he spoke. "I care about them, thus why I have been skipping meals to feed them, when I was a lone I did cry, but no tears shed for what rogue hurt Mheetu, I was upset in the inside." She explains to him.

She looked back into his eyes as he spoke again. "I did try to run after him, but came back to see if he would return back to the Rock, apparently he is either upset with me or you or the incident that gave him those scars upon his body." She knew what was coming next, she listens to his next words to go find him. "And if I find him and have a rogue male's cubs on the way?" She asks him. She would probably would have to wait and see of that. She would make sure to bring Mheetu home.

She looked behind her once more then back to Scar. She hoped her daughter would understand. "I WILL come back Scar, I'll make sure of that." She explains to him. Hopefully she would find Mheetu and return, either with cubs on the way or not, but she did want another litter before she got too old to bare any more cubs, but maybe when she returned with Mheetu, Scar would give her another litter, unless if she ran into a rogue male on the search.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 pm

All of the excuses Sarafina tried to offer were dismissed with the careless wave of a paw, as if Scar was bored beyond words with anything the lioness had to say now. It really didn't matter what she said, Sarafina would be held fully responsible until he saw his pale son again, even when she tried to suggest that Mheetu had run away because of his father. Bright green eyes rolled, and he fought back a yawn that was threatening to escape.

Scar only laughed when she ventured to guess that she might return in a delicate state, after possibly submitting to a rogue and allowing him to mate with her. Well, he wouldn't put it past Sarafina in her current mental state, but was it meant to be a threat? As if he should care what she did with herself now? Hopefully she would be smart enough not to return pregnant by a rogue, for either the cubs would die upon birth or she would be exiled -- or worse. There was always another option for punishment, one even more harsh than banishment itself, and Scar would not think twice, regardless of how he had once felt about Sarafina.

"You know what would happen if you return with another lion's cubs, don't play coy with me." He bared his teeth, just in case she did need a reminder of the fate of cubs that did not belong to the king. They would meet a swift end, whether at Scar's claws or the hyenas' fangs. Either the cubs themselves would be doomed, or their mother. "If you submit to another lion, that is your decision, and we will not accept you or any offspring that you create while you are in exile. My goodness, Sarafina, what's gotten into you? What would your mother think?" Shaking his head, he looked down at her as if she was a cub, not the mother of one of his own.

Without even guessing what the lioness was secretly up to, how she so foolishly wanted another litter, Scar was thoroughly convinced that Sarafina had indeed lost her sanity all together. Turning away from her as she vowed to return, he gave a scoff, glancing over his shoulder in case she got any more crazy ideas. "Frankly, I don't care if you ever return again. Now get out of my kingdom before I send the hyenas on your heels."
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Secretly she wished the part that still cared for her would come out, she wanted to speak of his old name once again, but she knew that would just make him more upset with her. She wouldn't submit to anyone, though what if they forced her? After all she would be out there a lone looking for Mheetu.

She only sighs. "I wouldn't submit to anyone but you Scar, though if I was forced I would fight for my life." She explains to him, though her words seemed like nothing, probably empty promise or two. She lowered her head and began to walk past him.

"The past was the past and there is nothing I can do to change it, I just wanted to prove to you I am a good mother who can bare you another prince or princess, though I guess my chances of that are done if I can not find Mheetu and bring him back home, and sire, what if Mheetu is found but doesn't want to return?" She asks him. She wanted to ask him this one last question, then she would venture off on the quest that probably would or wouldn't turn out the way she hoped. Though his words of her not to return home stung.

She felt some tears come through her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away. She was looking away from Scar, to the path she was going to take, she hoped for her life and Mheetu's that he was alive and she could return back to the pride she knew.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Alone or not, Sarafina had been warned against allowing herself to become pregnant. Why did Scar sense that she would go out and do it now, just to spite him? She seemed desperate enough to do it, and so the king didn't quite believe her when she claimed she would only submit to Scar himself. Already, he could imagine the dramatic scene: Sarafina returning, bleary eyed and belly swollen with new, forbidden life, expecting... What? That was what Scar truly wondered. What would she accomplish by giving birth to another litter when already, she could not handle her offspring?

"You, Sarafina, are a terrible mother. I would never dream of giving you another litter," he said tensely, his words full of spite. Sure, Nala had turned out just fine. Somewhere along the way, Sarafina had lost sight of what was important. She was still more interested in creating more heirs than trying to find the one she had lost, and Scar was quickly losing his patience. Of all the lionesses in the pride, he had been certain she would raise a strong son, but she had failed rather spectacularly at that.

"As I just said, if you dare to return without Mheetu in tow, you will not be welcomed back to the Pridelands. On the contrary, you will be promptly forced to leave if you don't bring the cub back. I sincerely doubt the boy is still alive, but if he is and he refuses to come home, then that is his loss, not mine. I have other sons, and he is doomed without me." No attempts were made to stop the lioness as she began to leave. The very fact that she would be willing to return without the prince was proof positive that she was a lioness not to be trusted. She managed to keep her emotions in check -- if indeed she had them at all, Scar was beginning to wonder.

Stepping aside, he wanted nothing more than for the lioness to be gone from his sight. "What kind of mother would you be to abandon him out there? Your place is with your cub, not here. So go." Then again, the father of the errant cub had made no effort himself to track him down, but he was still convinced the whole ordeal was not his fault. A snarl was offered as a farewell to the lioness he had loved, once upon a time, many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:50 pm

She felt more tears to come, oh for her sake and the pride she would find Mheetu a live. She didn't understand how she became such a horrible mother, and yet Nala had turned out just fine, though with Mheetu it just seemed like everything fell apart. She wanted to return to the pride, it was her only home she ever knew. She lowered her head more like if she was trying to not look back. She took one more step from the home she always knew. "I'll miss you Scar." She says to him after his speech to her was finished.

She was moving on from the past, and yet couldn't he just forgive her for this mishap? It just seemed like he now was clinging to the past, though the feelings for her had gone it seemed. "I'll make everything right again, to bring Mheetu back home." She says to herself though mostly out loud.

She hears his snarl and with a heavy sigh she begins her walk, her head hung low, sadden of how this talk had ended, she never once looked back to see if Scar sent any hyena after her, or to see if any one would follow her.

All she hoped that Nala, Heshima, Sarabi would understand why she left, and hopefully she could make peace with everyone when she returned. That all depended on Mheetu it seemed like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more day....(Scar)   One more day....(Scar) Empty

Back to top Go down

One more day....(Scar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Archives-
Jump to: