HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Need help with Simba EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Need help with Simba EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Need help with Simba EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Need help with Simba EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Need help with Simba EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Need help with Simba EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Need help with Simba EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Need help with Simba EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Need help with Simba EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Need help with Simba

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafiki

Rafiki

Pride Points : 448091

Need help with Simba Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Simba   Need help with Simba EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 pm

OK, so I claimed the character, but, I really need help in constructing some kind of plot for his life before returning to the Pridelands, since no one claimed Timon and Pumbaa. Anyone want to lend a hand?
Back to top Go down
Abuto

Abuto

Pride Points : 450911

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Simba   Need help with Simba EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

I'll see what I can do! I'm just trying to catch up on stuff still though.

In general, I recommend plotting/posting with other rogues or Lowlanders (which I see you're already doing so, so yay!)

ABUTO:
My rogue is my little Abuto, thrown out of her pride fro never growing out of her spots. She's been to the Lowlands before and met Nyota, so I can see her returning to visit her and she could run into Simba if you'd like. They'd probably get along fine, since Abuto's still young but playful once she warms up to people -- otherwise she's rather shy and skittish. But I'm sure they could be fast friends.

QUANNA
Quanna is my other best option for this time period. She's the Desertland Queen, and as the Desertlands are very close to the Lowlands, we could find a way to have them meet or if Simba decided to wander off a bit. Quanna's not really well off with what's going on in the other kingdoms, because her pride is so self-contained and rarely gets visitors, so she'd probably not realize that Simba was who he was. Though she's older and more responsible, and would probably try to convince him to think deeper into life than just Hakuna Matata. Nyota and I also intend to para them together to make some form of alliance at some point, if that helps you at all.

And for the record, I'm also Nala, for when the plot heads that way ;D
Back to top Go down
Rafiki

Rafiki

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Simba   Need help with Simba EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 am

That sounds like a splendid idea! Count me in! Wink
Back to top Go down
Shinikizo

Shinikizo

Pride Points : 449663

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Simba   Need help with Simba EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 pm

I have a few characters to work with, so let's see how this goes.

Kiume and Simba:
Kiume's a former Pridelander and now king of the Outlands. He's about a year and a half older than Simba and remembers him well, crying for longer than Sarabi did when he 'died'. If Simba wanders into the Outlands, Kiume will surely offer up his support to whatever Simba does next, even if fighting the hyenas and Scar himself. Once Simba reclaims the throne, Kiume's going to want to move back into the Pridelands with his three cubs even though he will be giving up his royal status.

Heshima and Simba:
Heshima's the same age as Simba and grew up in the Pridelands with him. She was in the den most of the days and was only put with Simba and Nala once or twice in their time together. She now is the mother of four of Scar's children and will hate him once he admits himself as killing Mufasa. She'll be a bit boisterous about being exiled if Simba exiles her for bearing Scar's heirs since he'll probably have Mheetu and Sarafina stay; but she'll accept it over time. After all, it was her fault for giving in.

Ni and Simba:
Ni's prince of the Shadowlands and he came to the Pridelands once or twice right after Simba ran away. Now I was talking with the one who plays Nala and I think it would be interesting if Ni was actually Kopa's father (since the two look so much alike) and Nala passes him off as Simba's cub. It would cause for tension between the two prides and give all four characters some development time.

Shinikizo and Simba:
Not much I can see happening between these two since Kizo's going to die soon anyways. He and Shani are having a litter of cubs soon, so he'll be visiting the Lowlands. Maybe they could meet up? Like I said, not much I can see happening between the two so any ideas you might have I'm up for.
Back to top Go down
Rafiki

Rafiki

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Simba   Need help with Simba EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 pm

OK, so I might have Simba meeting with Shinikizo before he passes out.
And by the way, I like the idea of Kiume helping Simba and his return. Smile
And, about Heshima, I'll see about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Simba   Need help with Simba Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with Simba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Archives-
Jump to: